Reminder Secure

Dear Doctor Purestorm - Am I dehydrating ?

Jonathan is off-line
13 September 2012 13:21
SandyCamel
Photographer
SandyCamel
Nottinghamshire

I think that it is recommended that a human being drinks 2 litres of water a day.

Does anyone on here actually drink that much I wonder ?

A wondering me   ..............................................

Relax, take it easy and float down-stream with the Sandy Camel

13 September 2012 13:30
1919_Images
Photographer

The easiest way to tell if youre hydrated or not is the colour of your urine, it should be a pale straw colour, if its clear youre drinking too much water, if its darker youre dehydrated.

Rather than drinking large quantities of water eat fruit and vegetables or drink juice/milk as they contain large percentages of water and are much more beneficial to your body.

Hazel Ashton is off-line
13 September 2012 14:17
Hazel_Ashton
Model
Hazel_Ashton
West Yorkshire
Leeds

I don't drink water in the day except in work and that's like a small plastic cup ... I just drink fruit juice or tea instead . Very rarely drink fizzy pop!!
Hazel - Contact me for any photoshoots you want to do if your interested

13 September 2012 14:30
River
Model

We've had a bumper crop of beetroot in our garden vegetable patch this year...so mine is currently pink
"I do this because Im having fun. The minute I stop having fun, I'll just walk away"- Heath Ledger

ChrisS is off-line
13 September 2012 15:11
TheChrisS
Photographer

Cambridgeshire

I actually quite like water - it's refreshing and thirst quenching and I do probably drink just about enough per day. I cannot stand Pepsi or Coke though.

Mich_lou is off-lineSilver Member
13 September 2012 15:14
MichelleHush
Model
MichelleHush
South Yorkshire
sheffield

does mixing it with ribena count (the low suger one) if it does then i definately get my water intake as im a right bena head i love it

JackR is off-line
13 September 2012 23:20
Jack_Russell
Photographer
Jack_Russell
West Midlands
Burntwood

I lay spreadeagled naked on my lawn at dawn with my tongue hanging out. This allows the fresh morning dew to settle and be absorbed into my body thus hydrating me each morning. On the odd occasion when there isn't going to be enough precipitation, or I need a quick H2O fix, I will ask a passerby or neighbour to drench me with a carbonated sports energy drink.

Failing all of the above, I will settle for about five or 6 cups of tea a day.

Durham Photographics is off-lineSilver Member
14 September 2012 06:35
Sarge
Photographer
Sarge
County Durham

I drink half a litre as soon as i get up, then drink tea/coffee during the day and another 500ml or Robinsons mixer when i get home, so probably do drink 2ltr per day.
I have noticed that i lose weight quicker too when i drink more.

Kendra Dee is off-line
14 September 2012 06:58
Kendradeanne
Model

Manitoba
Winnipeg

I looked up how many of my bottles of water equal 2 litres, turns out I drink more than 2 litres a day! No wonder I always need the loo....

Frank Sinnott is off-line
14 September 2012 07:09
frankpht
Photographer
frankpht
London

Quote from River
We've had a bumper crop of beetroot in our garden vegetable patch this year...so mine is currently pink

Well that solves the selective colour problem.  

10 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
aprilscherz3 azurphotos casell Cliff Dphphotography eclipsephoto FirstLifePhotography FlashHarold redbaron redtail