Reminder Secure

what should i do

This thread is being watched by 2 people
This thread is currently locked
26 September 2012 11:17
mgphotomedia
Photographer

Fiona, why is it so hard to understand what you're trying to say on the forum whilst your profile notes are so easy to read?

Bob is off-linePlatinum Member
26 September 2012 11:24
Bob
Photographer
Bob
Devon
Honiton

Quote from orsoncarter
This is what a full stop looks like (enlarged, so as to make it as clear as possible): 

I fear the message won't get through. Haven't you seen the plot for Jerry Springer or Jeremy Kyle?
I reckon we need a Marjorie Proops section for those who want to live their personal lives out on the forums.
Bob

26 September 2012 11:39
RobGolding
Photographer

Quote from fionafelony
Thankyou everyone but teh rude remark about spell check i have dislexia who spell check doesnt really help if my misspellings offend you dont reply been rude

Eh? I thought spellcheck was exactly for people who have trouble spelling/dislexia etc? Why would it not help?

26 September 2012 11:41
RobGolding
Photographer

Quote from fionafelony
i bblocked you gorge :S you started sendign em caps in yoru messagwes and it made me feel uncomfortable liek you were having ago at me cos i was explainign i didnt wanan do them kinda shoot you said you respect my level yet still carried on askign me to sdo stuff in lace where cans till see underwear O.o this was for help off people not for you to further have ago at me i didnt say your name in teh post so i dno why your replying when i have all teh messages and you can see how uncomfortable i was as im not having ago at you im just saying no i dotn wanan go that O.o but fair enough end of the day sinead said you were posting stuff about me and i have report you both with the messages so its been delt with

Seriously, my head hurts...

Mike B is off-line
26 September 2012 11:45
mickyb
Photographer

North Yorkshire
York

Quote from RobGolding
Seriously, my head hurts...

Mine too, I've tried to read it without taking a breath and can't do it. I'm sure it makes sense to somebody

Fiona Green is off-line
26 September 2012 12:50
fionafelony
Model
fionafelony
North Yorkshire
redcar

i have dislexia sorry

Fiona Green is off-line
26 September 2012 12:52
fionafelony
Model
fionafelony
North Yorkshire
redcar

it doesnt really help when you dno how to spell the word in the first place so you can choose which wor it is as you dno which it is :/ no need to be so rude about it :/ i have a disability i cant help that

Fiona Green is off-line
26 September 2012 12:56
fionafelony
Model
fionafelony
North Yorkshire
redcar

my profile was re read by my mother so my page looked professional i cant help teh fact i dno when to use punchation or how to spell it difficutl i dotn need to get abuse for it :/

sure you can make out where its needed its self and what words im trying to say :/ sorry if it offends you nothing mor ei can really do

WebModerator is a moderator
26 September 2012 13:02
WebModerator
West Sussex
Brighton

We have Locked this thread before it gets out of hand
FionaFelony has said she is dyslexic - though we would have that should have been obvious.

3 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
casia pam69
dave@studio99