This thread is currently locked
Fiona Green is off-line
09 September 2012 21:49
fionafelony
Model
fionafelony
North Yorkshire
redcar

ive been told a photogragher has been sending my confidential message to a model on here im guessing cos im not comfortable with sertain levels yet as i had a traumatisin exsperience as a kick so i dont wanan be aloen ina  room with a male with out clotehs on :/ 

is it right that hes sent my messages out or am i right to be upset the girl wont name drop so i dno who it was but i wish i knew so i know not to work with them :/

alexkidd is off-line
09 September 2012 22:29
alexkidd
Photographer
alexkidd
East Yorkshire
Hull

i'd worry about what you know is fact and what you can actually deal with

as it stands you don't know who it is and as far as i can tell apart from a bit of paranoia doesn't really affect you
www.as-images.com or co.uk ~ i lack interweb social skills and may come across a bit james blunt

Mickey is off-line
10 September 2012 00:50
mikethefoto
Photographer
This member has been suspended
This member has been reset to pending
mikethefoto
Worcestershire

I agree with Alex, but in answer to the question "What should I do?" I would suggest giving "spellcheck" a go before you put up another posting.

Profile Pictures is off-line
10 September 2012 01:34
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
Suffolk
Bury St Edmunds

I'd message the moderators here if it's a purestorm issue and you've been told who is sharing your messages.

Moderator Input
Unless there was a serious Model Safety aspect Administrators would not access the mail server
to read private correspondence between two members at the request of a third member.
However if private correspondence was made public on the site there would be grounds to take action.

Durham Photographics is off-lineSilver Member
10 September 2012 03:35
Sarge
Photographer
Sarge
County Durham

I wouldnt let it worry you really.
For one your not going to be shooting with this model (or are you),
Secondly it wont affect your modelling.
The photographers who wanted to shoot wiht you still will, and those who dont, wont.

Let people be childish and talk.

If its blatent lies or nasty then tell the mods.

Fizzy is off-line
10 September 2012 06:00
fizzy
Model
fizzy
Tyne and Wear
Newcastle upon Tyne

Sorry to hear this has happened to you. It's completely vile behaviour on the part of the person sharing your private messages, especially about something so personal but as others have said, try not to worry about it. You haven't done anything wrong and it's unlikely to affect your reputation or bookings.
Art nude model - £35ph

10 September 2012 07:59
mgphotomedia
Photographer

Ask yourself why the model has bothered to contact you with this info.

Be aware that there are some underhand photographers who administer models' accounts as if they were the model. The model account that mailed you may be run by the photographer himself - I'm just saying don't take everything at face value.

Fiona Green is off-line
11 September 2012 10:40
fionafelony
Model
fionafelony
North Yorkshire
redcar

Thankyou everyone but teh rude remark about spell check i have dislexia who spell check doesnt really help if my misspellings offend you dont reply been rude :/

i was ment to be working with the photogragher and now this has put me off
as he was that read to me as pressuring me to do shoots levels i was not comfortable so apparently he sentthe message to the model to ask if he did i shoudl be made to feel like im a bad model just cos i wont take my clothe soff to shoot

the model message me of her fb saying i was been rude and ill manored to the photogragher when i wasnt i was just saying how i shouldnt haveto tell him teh personal reason for my discomfort with the way he was replying to my messages as it seem snappy and abit disapoint i woiuldnt do the shoots he wanted even tho it stated in my casting i didnt want to do them :/

Durham Photographics is off-lineSilver Member
11 September 2012 11:06
Sarge
Photographer
Sarge
County Durham

Fiona, dont do ANYTHING that your not happy to do.
If your levels are pushed this will show in the photos as you wont be comfortable.
It sounds as though he is controlling, trying to get you to do something you dont wish to by trying to embaress you in front of other people.
I would lose no sleep over him, and dont even bother responding to his messages, he is NOT worth it and will some move on to his next 'victim'.

There are plenty more people who would be happy shooting you at the levels your comfortable with (me included).

Mich_lou is off-lineSilver Member
11 September 2012 11:16
MichelleHush
Model
MichelleHush
South Yorkshire
sheffield

theres always going to be a few bad eggs around just dont let in knock you and put it behind you, ive been in this industry for nearly 9 years and although ive come across a few turds ive had the chance to work with tons and tons of great photographers dont let some sad knob with controll issues get the better of you hun x

28 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Annaxxwachowicz Carliegomez24 Luciouslizhu3 Stephieb27 SuzyMonty
ad360photo Belemboo bob cgwebster david10203 david1500 doughnut gerry99111 Impressionstog Irish_Rover JRFox keltica Matt1988 modelboutique moritz78 peteb redbaron Rhadamanthus rscott360 southernsnapper stevegosh two_stops
harbourstudio