Reminder Secure

very down today :(

ChrisS is off-line
09 September 2012 19:43
TheChrisS
Photographer

Cambridgeshire

Kitty, you are an absolutely stunning looking woman. If you were closer to where I am I would certainly book you. I've worked with people who have had mental health problems, and comments such as "attention seeking" are unwarranted, and without basis.

It sounds like your partner is struggling to understand your condition. Sure, he knows you HAVE Dysmorphia - but to him that could be just a word. He needs to understand and be aware of your feelings and emotions, and not to ridicule or ignore them. He needs to know what Dysmorphia IS. He needs to be educated on it. Maybe see if you can get a professional in - not necessarily for you, but for him - to hammer home the point that dysmorphia can be a serious mental health condition with sometimes devastating results, and that he must support you in what you do.

If you want to chat via PM, I'm happy to do so. But you are beautiful, I promise you.

Mickey is off-line
10 September 2012 00:54
mikethefoto
Photographer
This member has been suspended
This member has been reset to pending
mikethefoto
Worcestershire

Kitty,
Your profile says you are currently pregnant? Isn't it likely that your hormones are taking over your emotions at times?

Stacey is off-linePlatinum Member
13 September 2012 14:20
Bailey29
Model
Bailey29
South Yorkshire
Sheffield

Well you're not alone as I too suffer from body dysmorphia and it's an absolutely awful disorder

You shouldn't give modelling up as you're brill at what you do...

Hope I've been able to help you a little

17 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Franchella Ohlookitsnemo Olivia75 pinklilly QueenDeeVa01
chicimages ChrisD Daveinsurrey david1500 freddie GlasgowPhotographer James7799 magpie1 msmith_tog paul101 Pictureimage simont