This thread is being watched by 2 people
Jen Somerfield ♥ is off-lineGold Member
24 September 2012 12:51
JenSomerfield
Model
JenSomerfield
Bristol
Bristol

I tried the Boots colour match thingy and I'm chuffed with the colour.

25 September 2012 11:16
laurenlangley
Model

I myself love Benefit playsticks but they have discontinued thier lightest colour-jax.this used to be amazing when my skin was whiter than white(before I started sunbathing).
Elizabeth Arden Lucidity is brilliant for fair skin I love it if i'm using a liquid foundation and also Mac has a good range, and will blend you a colour to match if you can't match your skin tone x
I couldn't give a ha'penny jizz for your Internet-assembled philosophy

26 September 2012 13:34
AbiHillModel
Model

I have to admit I am an illamasqua fan but find in the winter it doesn't like my skin. That said, I've started weekly treatments to improve hydration so hopefully i wont need to swap to something else in the winter

As I said earlier in the thread though I love my Almay bargain...it's ideal for castings!
http://www.wix.com/abihill/official

Fizzy is off-line
26 September 2012 14:21
fizzy
Model
fizzy
Tyne and Wear
Newcastle upon Tyne

Scratch the Garnier BB cream thing, if you're wearing it on its own its far, far too reflective and will shine like a mother under a lot of studio lights. I usually wear only that on outdoor shoots so didn't realise it. If your skin is dry like mine, moisturise your skin really well and then use Illamasqua. Benefit's Porefressional stuff makes an amazing base too.
Art nude model - £35ph

Mike Rhys is off-line
27 September 2012 03:42
tob
Photographer
tob
Germany
Hamburg

You also might consider using a professional make-up like e.g. Kryolan (see http://www.kryolan.com/en/index.php?mnu=1) or imho even better Paris Berlin Professional Make-Up (sold by several shops in UK). Especially the High Tech Foundation from Paris Berlin is really great.

07 October 2012 13:54
Tayla
Model

Estee Lauder Double Wear Light
don't fall in love with someone you can live with, fall in love with someone you can't live without ♥

16 April 2013 07:31
AprilThomas
Model

The best foundation I have ever used is Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish. It comes in compact form with a sponge
so you have good control over how much you use and you can use your fingertips for extra coverage. I discovered it way back in 1972 and although I do occasionally use other brands, I always come back to EA.

25 August 2014 07:37
NiaomiMaiden
Model

Illamasqua Skin Base x

kirsty is off-line
29 August 2014 09:04
anagantios
Model
anagantios
Derbyshire
Derby

Best colour matching powders i've found are from lilylolo.co.uk, natural mineral foundation, loads of different shades, and if you buy 2 different shades you can mix them together to suit your skintone perfectly

JodieBee is off-lineSilver Member
29 August 2014 11:53
JodieW
Model
JodieW
South Yorkshire
Barnsley Also North London

I use Bobbi Brown and also Use Mac both flawless but naturel and I also find they are only ones that dont leave blotches X

30 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
ayaphilips CJ2015B RoxyMendez rubyrosetta Sarahlou73 Stephieb27 stevepm zavego
63jian Abbott chicimages digartlondon ElegantCaptures GSC4X James7799 JRFox Matt1988 nemesis nonoizephotography panda49 philippahh PhilWinterbourne redbaron robhillphoto Thunder_Photos tms trevski
photo39
matt