Reminder Secure

It has just occurred to me that....

02 September 2012 02:01
JennyWren
Model
This member has been reset to pending

It's been a year since my first photoshoot, and almost a year since I've been on here!

Huh, that's gone quick!

Thank you to all the fabulous photographers that have taken a chance on an old, skinny shortarse, I've had a fantastic time so far! Also, have made some wonderful friends, model and photographer alike, so thank you to all those that have chatted to me, put up with me pestering for advice/stalking them. There are some truly inspirational people in this world.

You are all wonderful.

Luv an hugs!
Shoes give me endorphins, endorphins make me happy, happy models don't stab photographers!

TarMoo is off-line
02 September 2012 02:25
tarmoo
Photographer
tarmoo
Kent
Chatham

Well done. I see you have worked with some fabulous photographers and Orson Carter.
Q: How to make a small fortune from photography? A: Start with a large fortune.

02 September 2012 02:49
JennyWren
Model
This member has been reset to pending

Quote from tarmoo
Well done. I see you have worked with some fabulous photographers and Orson Carter.

*Insert noise of shock and horror here*

Shoes give me endorphins, endorphins make me happy, happy models don't stab photographers!

23 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
danixhale Tashaholz
alexcrawford Andrewlamb ansonphotography bbphotos Brian2008 Cheshunt83 claypaws cptkoi Don_Dark freddie iestyn lify nemesis Oberonfoto rkpix Rumple Spiritofwales TinDolls TonyNutley vicpics Willjamieson