iPad problem

Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
02 September 2012 02:16
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Has the site's code changed the the last day or two as it used to zoom to the page width but now my iPad is zooming to the page height making it somewhat difficult to use?

This only occurs on the front page BTW
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

02 September 2012 02:44
ScottishGeek
Photographer

It has happened to me on a couple of occasions over the past fortnight but it usually clears itself after a few hours. Somewhat odd.
"Your first 10,000 photographs are your worst." – Henri Cartier-Bresson

TarMoo is off-line
02 September 2012 02:56
tarmoo
Photographer
tarmoo
Kent
Chatham

This started to happen on my iPad yesterday afternoon.
Q: How to make a small fortune from photography? A: Start with a large fortune.

Paul Hodson is off-line
02 September 2012 03:16
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Mine too - though it has happened before. You can of course manually stretch it to fit
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

Paul Cox is off-line
02 September 2012 11:54
paulcoxphotography
Photographer
paulcoxphotography
Greater Manchester

Same here

31 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
AmberBray chosin Dadshouse12 fashion29 lynnesel MelodyJayneHook rob452 view_london Winterlilly
Auctioneer BTovey djb1 ElegantCaptures eosfan Impulse_Images john_at_tina_spice Ladiesman Minolta musicman pafriend Photojames43 PhotoSpyroS Rule_of_Thumb Skphoto2 Skystudio soulc stephenmuddell Thunder_Photos timeless tin xcellent