Sucess!.... For My Dog Ha!

Crystal Cupcake is off-line
28 August 2012 14:19
crystalcupcake
Model
crystalcupcake
Lancashire
Accrington

So there is a different type of modelling program starting next week on ITV2 it's called.... Top Dog Model!  And and very pleased to say my dog will be appearing at the auditions!  So after 4 years of attempting to be a sucessful model, it turns out that my dog may actually turn out to be more sucessful than myself!

Very proud of him though to say the least :-P 

Watch out for him if you decided to tune in! He's called Simba!

gerda.m.model is off-lineSilver Member
28 August 2012 16:07
gerda_babbii
Model
This member has been suspended
This member has been reset to pending
gerda_babbii
Norfolk
Kings Lynn

haha thats funny what is that show about? i see the advert and thought it was a joke or something lol x
www.gerdamodelling.weebly.com

Crystal Cupcake is off-line
29 August 2012 14:55
crystalcupcake
Model
crystalcupcake
Lancashire
Accrington

Haha no it's real! The advert is a bit misleading though! It's not about finding diva dogs ha! It's searching for a dog who can perform in photoshoots and adverts - it focuses a lot on the ability to train the dog and the personality of the dog :-) . Ashley and Pudsey do some of the training x

HowardJ is off-line
29 August 2012 15:01
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Surrey
West Midlands

Quote from crystalcupcake
Haha no it's real! The advert is a bit misleading though! It's not about finding diva dogs ha! It's searching for a dog who can perform in photoshoots and adverts - it focuses a lot on the ability to train the dog and the personality of the dog :-) . Ashley and Pudsey do some of the training x

What's a giant bear with a bandage on his head doing training dogs?

05 September 2012 14:11
jadestiff1991
Model

now watching this... will your dog be on 2nights series as ive only just noticed its on! x
If you cant change the direction of the wind - adjust your sails.

HowardJ is off-line
05 September 2012 14:22
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Surrey
West Midlands

I think she on right now with a little black poddle and Crystal is a sailor type outfit.  He didn't make it through to the next round.

05 September 2012 14:28
jadestiff1991
Model

no that wasnt simba.. i think simba was the big fluffy 1 who jumped on the mans back.. the only simba ive seen yet. so fluffy think simba made it

HowardJ is off-line
05 September 2012 14:42
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Surrey
West Midlands

Quote from jadestiff1991
no that wasnt simba.. i think simba was the big fluffy 1 who jumped on the mans back.. the only simba ive seen yet. so fluffy think simba made it

He was massive and came down in a tiny little Corsa.

06 September 2012 15:05
jadestiff1991
Model

i was expectiong a small puffy pup but simba was lush! quite a wierd show but amusing!

06 September 2012 16:32
onebadpuppy
Photographer

So when can we expect Simba on Purestorm? And will he do tfs "time for smacko's"

6 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
andygstudios carshaltonkev chandos crane38 hansletzler rod_m99