Reminder Secure

Being Versatile :/ ADVICE

MinnieBAD is off-line
25 August 2012 09:42
MinnieBAD
Model

New York

i love to do fashion and beauty shots the type of images you would see on americas next type model but aside from that i also like being a vixen going into an agency is that a bad mix is possible to be a fashion model and also a vixen ?

Bill Haley is off-lineSilver Member
25 August 2012 16:53
pompeytog
Photographer
pompeytog
Hampshire
Portsmouth

You can be whoever you want to be.
How hard can it be?

28 August 2012 09:34
AbiHillModel
Model

At 5'2, you won't walk into any fashion agency worth being with and get signed. You just aren't tall enough.

However, if ANTM cycle 13 taught you anything its that a good beauty shot can boost your earning potential in any genre of modelling- who doesn't want to see a great close up head-shot with an expression powering through some potentially very heavy styling?

If I were you i'd actually focus on the Vixen stuff, and practice your beauty poses in the mirror so they are strong. Everyone loves a great versatile face so practice expressions and working with lots of different hair and makeup styles. This will increase your booking potential.
http://www.wix.com/abihill/official

28 August 2012 10:32
Tansy_Blue
Model

You're too short to be signed to a fashion agency so I wouldn't worry about what you do affecting your chances there.

Not entirely sure what you mean by being a vixen (do you mean sexy?) but having a range of looks in your port is probably a good thing for the type of work you can expect to book off Purestorm.
"The poetic, the scientific, the erotic - why should the imagination care which master it serves?" - Ian McEwan

9 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
ElleLaura mandymack MissCaraJane
BrianE Dave@studio99 eosfan GSC4X PTw2018 splitsecondphotography1