Reminder Secure

Fitness shoots?

Rocket is off-line
24 August 2012 13:11
Ryan_JM
Model

Hampshire
Portsmouth

I have had a few photographers wanting to do a fitness shoot, but im not sure about it, I havent got big pecs, i have pretty wide hips, and a scar on the bend of each arm due to rope burn from workouts, but I can make tense to make it look like I've got pretty good abs, what do people suggest I do? accept the shoots or try and work on my faults?

Dominic Thurmer is off-linePlatinum Member
24 August 2012 16:43
dominicdgt
Photographer
dominicdgt
Kent
Gillingham

Check with the photographers as to what it is they are looking for, there's no point discounting yourself on their behalf! They've come to you, i guess on the back of what they see here on PS? Fitness is a wide range of looks really so check what it is they want, what themes/styles they have in mind and judge it from there. Hope it works out well,
Dominic

Rocket is off-line
25 August 2012 10:43
Ryan_JM
Model

Hampshire
Portsmouth

Ahh right okay, cheers for that Dominic.

26 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Czechbeauty emmaloux Franchella MissCaraJane pinklilly QueenDeeVa01 RoxyMendez Sammy_Louise Sarahlou73
ad360photo antoinewynn chandos david1500 john_at_tina_spice Jpdo JRFox lemonvalleystudio Peter_d_photography peterh PhilWinterbourne rscott360 ScottMCCCXIV shinywear Shootonlocation Steveh32 tigerman