What happens in Leeds, stays in Leeds.

Fizzy is off-line
24 August 2012 11:59
fizzy
Model
fizzy
Tyne and Wear
Newcastle upon Tyne

After being quite lecherous the whole shoot, "You're like the daughter I never had."
Art nude model - £35ph

24 August 2012 12:26
laylarc
Model

One of my favourite photographers regularly had me in hysterics. But my favourite comment was "Stick your bum out a bit. Not that far, you'll get me pregnant!"

John VonGeezer is off-line
24 August 2012 12:33
GaryWallace
Photographer

Dorset
Bournemouth

camera GaryWallace is a naughty person

very rude, I wasnt even GaryWallace is a naughty person

24 August 2012 12:37
RobGolding
Photographer

From a model on this site while on a shoot....(not on my port so no point looking lol)

"Do you think I have firm boobs? have a feel and see what you think?"

Just for the record, I didn't, even though I thought she was beautiful and I wanted to lol...

Phil_M is off-line
24 August 2012 14:08
Phil_M
Photographer
Phil_M
Greater Manchester
Stockport

i once had something similar happen,,, two models comparing boob jobs in front of me and testing each others for firmness bounce etc.

Needless to say I made my excuses and stayed all afternoon

John McNairn is off-line
24 August 2012 14:12
Fox2006
Photographer
Fox2006
Tayside
Dundee

Quote from fizzy
After being quite lecherous the whole shoot, "You're like the daughter I never had."

That's a tad worrying!

Erica Von Stein - jealousy does manky things to people.

Chrissie Red is off-line
24 August 2012 17:27
Chrissie_Red
Model
Chrissie_Red
Tayside
Perthshire

"My wife was a redhead like you"

- then he went on to just be quite creepy, asking if I liked older men.
Thing is he spend the entire shoot sitting on a stool with the camera on a tripod and couldn't even be arsed getting up to change the lights or anything in the 4 hours we worked together.. If I was interested in an older man I would atleast want one who could stand for an hour or so.. He was under 50 and had no physical reason why he needed to sit down throughout the shoot, also no reason why he sat with a trigger and shot without looking through the lens other than to get a better look.. eeeek

Another who I didn't work with for obvious reasons asked me if I slept naked, My reply was "ask my boyfriend". He also asked if I liked it hard, I basically stopped communicating with him then and our shoot which was in the planning didn't go ahead for obvious reasons. He was kicked out his camera club for being a creepy swine. It was quite early on in my modelling and since then I'm a more careful with who gets my phone number. I'm far too nice to say "look its 11pm Chrissie_Red is a naughty person off now", in the hour phone call he didn't mention the shoot once.

I get some strange messages from men who think complimenting my vagina before introducing themselves is ok. Never worked with any of them either.

Half the time I'm not sure if its somebody being creepy or just somebody who maybe isn't used to speaking to a female. I also get asked about boyfriend - what do they think of my modelling, are the jealous of photographers and things like that - answer is no but it shouldn't really be a relevant question. I never ask if the photographers wife has an issue with him taking pictures.

Kev W is off-lineSilver Member
25 August 2012 11:42
Follyhouse
Photographer
Follyhouse
Leicestershire
Hinckley

'I'm probably not quite what you were expecting.'

'Well, er, no.' I thought you were a woman.

25 August 2012 13:09
flashman
Photographer
This member has been suspended

My best one was from a part time photographer who hired the studio at times. He brought a 20 something model with him who wanted to try art nude. I had been helping him move the lights at the end of the shoot when the model asked what he thought of her efforts. He replied 'you were not bad for your first attempt. Before you do the next shoot could you iron your outfit' . She replied I am not wearing anything
I know that why you need to iron what was on show
I left the room

25 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Carliegomez24 mandymack RoxyMendez Vellocet
ad360photo Beemer2009 Blancho copperbronze eclipsephoto funky HarishPadalia Kjoservices Ladiesman Mike103 pandaface read RichardJohnPhotograp riddell rossiter Scotography skymouse tms tommynicoll zzdigital
Discretion