Reminder Secure

Funny/damn right rude comments you've had said to you on a shoot

This thread is being watched by 1 person
24 August 2012 05:00
BaileyK
Model

My 2 best were from last nights camera club...

''My wife thinks your anorexic''

And

While I was eating a chocolate bar...
''I bet thats the first thing you've eaten all week''

beauvoir is off-line
24 August 2012 05:03
beauvoir
Model
beauvoir
Birmingham
Birmingham

"You eat a lot, don't you?"

24 August 2012 05:05
BaileyK
Model

Quote from beauvoir
"You eat a lot, don't you?"

It's like its shocking we eat...Because obviously we should survive on diet coke, coke and cigarettes :P

Mike Riot is off-line
24 August 2012 05:18
MikeRiot
Photographer
MikeRiot
Cambridgeshire
Peterborough

Quote from BaileyK
It's like its shocking we eat...Because obviously we should survive on diet coke, coke and cigarettes :P

What, you mean you don't? Damn, thats my whole world turned upside down.....

I think the best thing thats happened for me on a shoot comment wise is two comments I have made, totally innocent but involved tears of laughter:

Shooting Chacha, was when I was reviewing the image on the back of the camera. Now, anyone that knows me knows that I have a serious love for shoes....

"You have a lovely pair of..." *Model bursts out laughing* "...shoes" Wondering what she was laughing at, she says "I wondered what the hell you were going to say then". I might have gone a bit read and started laughing too. Really need to watch what I am saying, however it didn't help me with this next one.....

Was on a shoot with Carly Thorpe. She was laying on the floor. Now, I talk to the models a lot and let them know what I am doing. I don't like to shock people by doing something random, however as she lay there and I wanted a different angle, the following line could have been... better phrased to say the least....

"Right, hold it there, I'm just going to come over you".... Oh how we laughed when the penny dropped.
"Mike - The riot even the Kaiser Chiefs didnt predict" - clearview_photography

24 August 2012 05:31
Dani-Elle
Model

"On this occasion my workplace was a more suitable setup for a shoot, but had we done a home shoot at mine I was going to pay you to clean the oven too because women are good at that stuff."
If a job is worth doing, Is worth doing right.

Howard Mansfield is off-line
24 August 2012 06:05
HMansfield
Photographer
HMansfield
Nottinghamshire

"Jesus, how old is that camera? Can't you afford a digital one?"

"Erm.. it is digital, and it's a current model"

"Seriously? I though all digital cameras were silver these days?"

Ever get that feeling that you just have no raport with a model at all? Or that she hasn't done as many shoots as she claims?
Everyone knows photographers make up the hottest proportions of Britains single men. - Kater

24 August 2012 06:12
BaileyK
Model

Quote from HMansfield
"Jesus, how old is that camera? Can't you afford a digital one?" "Erm.. it is digital, and it's a current model" "Seriously? I though all digital cameras were silver these days?" Ever get that feeling that you just have no raport with a model at all? Or that she hasn't done as many shoots as she claims?

Never seen a silver camera in my time...Bar point and shoots of course x

ImperfectRose is off-lineSilver Member
24 August 2012 06:24
SoftGentle
Model
SoftGentle
Greater Manchester
Leigh

'im sure you hear this a lot but i love your massive nipples'

Howard Mansfield is off-line
24 August 2012 06:26
HMansfield
Photographer
HMansfield
Nottinghamshire

Quote from BaileyK
Never seen a silver camera in my time...Bar point and shoots of course x

There was a brief craze of silver DSLRs around 2004, but I suspect most of her previous shoots were done with compacts.

In the mirror.
Everyone knows photographers make up the hottest proportions of Britains single men. - Kater

Durham Photographics is off-lineSilver Member
24 August 2012 06:46
Sarge
Photographer
Sarge
County Durham

Quote from SoftGentle
'im sure you hear this a lot but i love your massive nipples'

Hands up all those who just HAD to click on her profile after reading this

29 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
ayaphilips CJ2015B RoxyMendez rubyrosetta Sarahlou73 Stephieb27 stevepm zavego
63jian Abbott chicimages digartlondon ElegantCaptures GSC4X James7799 JRFox Matt1988 nemesis nonoizephotography panda49 philippahh PhilWinterbourne redbaron robhillphoto Thunder_Photos tms trevski
photo39
matt