Jane Doe Latex black halter neck top and matching skirt

This thread is being watched by 1 person
Freya is off-line
21 August 2012 10:33
ZombieCandy
Model
ZombieCandy
Gloucestershire

JANE DOE LATEX. Black haler neck top with skeleton hands and matching black and white skirt.

Anyone interested in buying a Jane Doe latex outfit from me? It cost £135 plus postage so sensible offers please.

It is a black halter neck top with white trim and white skeleton latex hands on the breasts and I also have the matching black skirt with white trim. This was specially made for me (measurements 36 inch chest, 26 inch waist and 36 inch hips) Note this is latex so will stretch another 2 inches.

I have only worn it three times so it is like new. Just needs to be shinned before use. This is the photo of the skeleton top and the skirt but my skirt has a white trim at the bottom and top: http://janedoelatex.bigcartel.com/product/skeleton-hands-top
(Mine does not have the big white bow in the middle)

Freya is off-line
21 August 2012 14:06
ZombieCandy
Model
ZombieCandy
Gloucestershire

This is still available

24 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
chosin Jessicaliu1993 Lushlolly natpenelope Natural_happy_girl SuzyMonty
antoinewynn bayford dby47 Don_Dark edwards ImageStyle johnmphoto mlp philippahh PhilStorm pvfb scott24 smphotographic stuartnoo Thunder_Photos totalpics TROY4
harbourstudio