Reminder Secure

What does everyone think of my website?!

This thread is currently locked
 Miss Pinks is off-line
19 August 2012 17:21
MissPhilippa
Model
MissPhilippa
Warwickshire
Leamington Spa but travel ALOT

Quote from Jack_Russell
It doesnt include any details about you....

Height, weight, sizes, levels, assignments, etc... or have I missed them?

Other than that

Rich is off-line
20 August 2012 01:24
KentRichUK
Photographer

Kent
Tonbridge

I can view it from my iPhone but only when I type in
http://www.stephanierebecca.com/images, maybe there's a bit of wrong coding somewhere on the home page to prevent it working on mobiles. Nice site though !

20 August 2012 06:28
RobGolding
Photographer

So many times you see one of these "what do you think of my website" threads and they are usually always awful, with girls who have no idea how to pose, or are just obviously not model material.

This was what I was expecting when I clicked the link (I hadn't checked out your port on here before) and i'm pleased to say that it was exactly the opposite of what I was expecting.

I love it, you have done a tip top job, and I have to say that you yourself are just a little bit "WOW!" Some lovely work there!

davidthorpe photography is off-line
20 August 2012 06:34
djtphotography
Photographer
djtphotography
Cambridgeshire
St Ives

Very nice site' as mention in an earlier post a bit shaky on an iPhone and iPad and some of the elements such as the Facebook follows are a little off the screen. Apart those little bugs that can be sorted easily, very nice and professional looking

diipii is off-line
22 August 2012 14:14
diipii
Photographer

Worcestershire

If swimsuit glamour etc is your unique selling point it's excellent.
The site opens full page giving immediate engagement with the viewer and the menus are very simple to navigate and everything works as it should on my iMac.

Perhaps I might suggest as a model you could extend your repertoire into other areas. You have an attractive "look" that would adapt to other genres such as fashion, art-nude, portrait, fitness and sports. Try experimenting outside your comfort zone with good photographers and you may well surprise yourself.

Every success.
It only happens all the time.

17 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Franchella Ohlookitsnemo Olivia75 pinklilly QueenDeeVa01
chicimages ChrisD Daveinsurrey freddie James7799 jonlee magpie1 msmith_tog paul101 Pictureimage rscott360 simont