How to get a photographer to work

This thread is being watched by 1 person
DJ200 is off-line
16 August 2012 15:27
DJ200
Photographer
DJ200
Hertfordshire

Maybe next time draw up a contact and pay the photographer. This time, badger him for the pictures.

Just my 0.02p.

16 August 2012 16:07
CJI01
Photographer

Or just work with professionals that keep their word, perhaps lol
www.cjimages.co.uk

Chrissie Red is off-line
16 August 2012 16:25
Chrissie_Red
Model
Chrissie_Red
Tayside
Perthshire

Quote from CJI01
Or just work with professionals that keep their word, perhaps lol

Professionals know there isn't any money in producing calendars of unknown models even for charity the chances are it would cost more to print than it will make, always better just to donate to a charity. If I had a £1 for every "charity" shoot I've been asked to do I would be rolling in money!!

16 August 2012 17:49
bravepioneer
Photographer

Quote from Chrissie_Red
Professionals know there isn't any money in producing calendars of unknown models even for charity the chances are it would cost more to print than it will make, always better just to donate to a charity. If I had a £1 for every "charity" shoot I've been asked to do I would be rolling in money!!

And there is your answer! 

17 August 2012 03:24
AbiHillModel
Model

Quote from Chrissie_Red

this.
http://www.wix.com/abihill/official

Darren Brade is off-line
28 August 2012 04:06
darrenbrade
Photographer
darrenbrade
London
London

Have you considered calling or visiting his studio?

They are about your only options at the moment since it's clear that this very low on his list of priorities.

Problem with this type of project is everyone wants a professional service without paying.
www.darrenbrade.com

28 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
chosin ElleLaura gggggg Kitty_1 latara_18 Littlemiss01 Tashaholz Vickey
AaronKent alexcrawford antoinewynn bbphotos bengie dorrian FlashHarry100 jonnywoo Kjoservices mlp nibs208 oro oscar plld psn Rupert stevegosh steveh32 Thunder_Photos VB_Photo