27 August 2012 15:03
thestarglider
Photographer
thestarglider
Kent
Maidstone

Quote from Riverside_Studio
Best we meet up soon Stu and run over a few details Mark

Sure thing, as soon as I know when I'm free either this week or next I'll let you know.

27 August 2012 15:23
mgphotomedia
Photographer

Quote from Riverside_Studio
Best we meet up soon Stu and run over a few details Mark

I think most people reading this thread will have appreciated your generosity in offering the use of your studio/location. I don't think anyone would blame you if you had to withdraw the offer in favour of other bookings (or even a day off!) given that there doesn't seem to be a great drive to carry this forward.

Alan Wilson is off-line
28 August 2012 03:34
alanwilson
Photographer
alanwilson
Kent

The date is good for me, look forward to times etc.

Thanks,

Alan

Marco Palmese is off-line
28 August 2012 08:31
Riverside_Studio
Studio
Riverside_Studio
Kent
Maidstone

Quote from mgphotomedia
I think most people reading this thread will have appreciated your generosity in offering the use of your studio/location. I don't think anyone would blame you if you had to withdraw the offer in favour of other bookings (or even a day off!) given that there doesn't seem to be a great drive to carry this forward.

Hi Mark,

Well fuuny enough, the studio is hired out in the morning

Day Off what's one of them, well if I keep plugging it should pick up speed , I hope

Mark

29 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
ally_1 Domino georgiaiaxo jessicatx089 Lilly_69 satrina
2webmedia Blancho BOBREEVES borojohn chrisfrancis18 clarmike edb ElegantCaptures Essexjohn FlashHarold Gabby_d johnwoodphotography jonnar42 Matt1988 mlp modelboutique read stevegosh Studio1 talldave68 Thorp TonyHazell
harbourstudio