Reminder Secure

Big boobs and boob jobs (Resurrected Topic)

Baybee is off-lineSilver Member
30 October 2012 03:11
AndreyaW
Model
AndreyaW
Dorset
Bournemouth

Quote from NiaomiMaiden
Love my fake boobs! i was a 34D anyway and in january went to a 34F however they are very very natural looking but i can still get an amazing cleavage! my surgeon was amazing! im really happy with the results a huge confidence boost x

+1
You go girl :-D x

Belladonna is off-line
08 August 2013 07:36
Belladonna21
Model
Belladonna21
South Yorkshire

Best thing for firming boobs naturally is swimming, arm weight excercises and kneading bread. Don't laugh!! Kneading bread tones your arms and firms the breasts all in one.... And you might get a decent loaf too

Bella x

Belladonna is off-line
08 August 2013 07:36
Belladonna21
Model
Belladonna21
South Yorkshire

Best thing for firming boobs naturally is swimming, arm weight excercises and kneading bread. Don't laugh!! Kneading bread tones your arms and firms the breasts all in one.... And you might get a decent loaf too

Bella x

Roswell Ivory is off-line
08 August 2013 10:22
Roswell_Ivory
Model
Roswell_Ivory
London
FULL-TIME TRAVELLER AVAILABLE ANYWHERE

Heya!

I'm a natural 28FF- all big boobs sag eventually, but I can't see what a boob job will do to help (unless you just mean a reduction which I'm afraid does scar- I always think 'implants').
The best advice I know is do weights to strengthen the muscles holding your breasts up*. Swimming is good, as well as DVDs with Jillian Michaels (hardcore, but she rocks).
Also, hold your shoulders back and practise good posture at all times. This should prevent a saggy look- especially in art-nude and lingerie poses.

* 'chest flies'- lie on your back, with your arms out in a crucifix position, holding weights. Now, with your arms straight, raise them over your chest so they meet in front of your ribcage. Lower to the ground and repeat.
* Press-ups- tones muscles in chest and arms too- don't sag your back. Try to keep a straight line from your ears to your toes.
* Raises- stand with weights in hands, hands by your sides. Now, palms facing up, raise your arms to chest level and lower again. Repeat.

Hope that helps,

R xx

p.s. I am unfailingly amazed at how many people say their boob job looks 'natural'. Never, ever, ask me to critique a boob job. Ever.
WEBSITE: http://www.roswellivory.co.uk BLOG: http://roswellivory.wordpress.com

Catherine is off-lineSilver Member
29 August 2013 19:58
catherinewilliams
Model
catherinewilliams
West Midlands
Ross-on-wye

Building up the pectoral muscles will help keep your breasts perky naturally. Boxing and kickboxing is great for this and will tone you up all over. Press ups ,planks and bench presses will also be effective.When doing any exercise its vital to wear a good strong sports bra to stop them moving.

A lot of women who exercise intensively grumble that fat is lost from the breasts first.so if you want too lose some weight in the breasts exercise would be much cheaper and safer and give a better looking result.
I once spent a weekend in Bath, with ass-kicking mum of 8 Miss Cath. No offence to this mummy, the play-fighting was funny. But now I might need an Osteopath! by Laya Randle-Conde

Howard Mansfield is off-line
30 August 2013 14:40
HMansfield
Photographer
HMansfield
Nottinghamshire

What weighs more, an implant, or the equivalent volume of breast tissue?
Everyone knows photographers make up the hottest proportions of Britains single men. - Kater

modjo30 is off-line
30 August 2013 17:22
modjo30
Photographer
modjo30
Cambridgeshire
st neots

You should just exercise , you look great as it is, don't spoil it. A reduction will leave horrible scars, so only do it if you are having back pain.
As for a boob job, i can't see that helping because you are already big and every boob job out there leaves you with a huge gap between them which looks totally unnatural , It doesn't matter how much a model thinks they have natural looking breasts after having an op, they really really don't.

Sav~ is off-lineGold Member
31 August 2013 06:21
SteveSav
Photographer
SteveSav
West Yorkshire
Sheffield/ Wakefield

Quote from Roswell_Ivory
Heya! I'm a natural 28FF- all big boobs sag eventually, but I can't see what a boob job will do to help (unless you just mean a reduction which I'm afraid does scar- I always think 'implants'. The best advice I know is do weights to strengthen the muscles holding your breasts up*. Swimming is good, as well as DVDs with Jillian Michaels (hardcore, but she rocks). Also, hold your shoulders back and practise good posture at all times. This should prevent a saggy look- especially in art-nude and lingerie poses. * 'chest flies'- lie on your back, with your arms out in a crucifix position, holding weights. Now, with your arms straight, raise them over your chest so they meet in front of your ribcage. Lower to the ground and repeat. * Press-ups- tones muscles in chest and arms too- don't sag your back. Try to keep a straight line from your ears to your toes. * Raises- stand with weights in hands, hands by your sides. Now, palms facing up, raise your arms to chest level and lower again. Repeat. Hope that helps, R xx p.s. I am unfailingly amazed at how many people say their boob job looks 'natural'. Never, ever, ask me to critique a boob job. Ever.

That is the BEST advice you can take, Roswell_Ivory has a stunning NATURAL figure!

You pick your blonde out neatly from the smoke, Always you wait for someone else though, always ~

31 August 2013 06:45
BaileyK
Model

I've had my boobs done, B to an E/F.
My scars are underneath my breasts and are very faint but I did have an excellent surgeon.

Uplift leave A LOT of scarring, around the nipple..down the front of the breast and underneath.

Unless you went huge I'm not sure that you'd get the look you are after.
I think you need a good bra & exercise.

Lots of girls do have natural looking boobjobs.
EVERYONE is entitled to their opinion but check out Michelle B & Lucy Alexandra both have amazing boob jobs which look extremely natural.

However I recommend you to do what you want and not what strangers on here say.
After all I'm happier with my new boobs and I bet everyone on here would have tried to put me off.

Good luck

Baybee is off-lineSilver Member
10 September 2013 06:32
AndreyaW
Model
AndreyaW
Dorset
Bournemouth

Quote from thestarglider
From the breast reduction operations that three of my friends have had, the scarring is quite noticable (Line down from the areola to the base of the breast, then a scar going around the underside of the breast. Although scars do fade, they will always be quite noticable. If it's for health reasons, then I would recommend it. If it's purely for cosmetic reasons, then I would probably vote against it.

I would probably think that you would rule out generaly topless and nude levels for a lot of togs if you had the op - but don't quote me on that! It's just my thoughts and not necessarily correct!

As for firming the breasts naturally, I have no idea!

Scarring for a reduction is worse, looks like an anchor as they cut around the nipple and down, and not only tha but u lose sensitivity in that area not sure if permanent, my friend had it done but shes not a model, otherwise she said she would not recommend it as scars don't go away.
If you smoke and drink scraring can also be worse, specially when recovering, so would advise if you go ahead, don't smoke or drink for 3 weeks before and after the op.

23 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Charlotte90 DareMeDD ElleLaura kategrimsby RoxyMendez
azurphotos chicimages Dave@studio99 djb1 Essexjohn hjphoto jamesboswell jpayne_photography kalixte nickdandalos redmedia robhillphoto siclews simon007 skymouse sniffer Studio1 Willjamieson