Reminder Secure

Big boobs and boob jobs (Resurrected Topic)

09 August 2012 18:06
alshepherd
Model

I'm a natural FF/G and I would like the cleavage you get with smaller boobs or fake boobs. I was just wondering peoples experiences of boob jobs and reductions. Did you find it made a big change, how did the scars heal, and do they feel like they are "part of you", did you have any problems? Is there any natural ways to make them firmer and perky. (not saying mine are saggy, just not as high as I'd like them to be!) I've heard so many horror stories, and so many people said that it has changed their life, it's a big step so I don't know what would be best. x
See my full portfolio at http://anniesnow.wix.com/official

Stu Buckland is off-line
09 August 2012 18:25
thestarglider
Photographer
thestarglider
Kent
Maidstone

From the breast reduction operations that three of my friends have had, the scarring is quite noticable (Line down from the areola to the base of the breast, then a scar going around the underside of the breast. Although scars do fade, they will always be quite noticable. If it's for health reasons, then I would recommend it. If it's purely for cosmetic reasons, then I would probably vote against it.

I would probably think that you would rule out generaly topless and nude levels for a lot of togs if you had the op - but don't quote me on that! It's just my thoughts and not necessarily correct!

As for firming the breasts naturally, I have no idea!

09 August 2012 18:37
alshepherd
Model

Quote from thestarglider
From the breast reduction operations that three of my friends have had, the scarring is quite noticable (Line down from the areola to the base of the breast, then a scar going around the underside of the breast. Although scars do fade, they will always be quite noticable. If it's for health reasons, then I would recommend it. If it's purely for cosmetic reasons, then I would probably vote against it.

I would probably think that you would rule out generaly topless and nude levels for a lot of togs if you had the op - but don't quote me on that! It's just my thoughts and not necessarily correct!

As for firming the breasts naturally, I have no idea!

I scar quite easily, I know with boob jobs they tend to do it through the armpit or under the breast. It would be mainly for aesthetic reason as I think it looks better under clothes. But between hairdressing and boobs I have bad back problems and it been affecting my elbows and wrist the last 6 months. x

See my full portfolio at http://anniesnow.wix.com/official

Derek is off-line
09 August 2012 18:42
Scarecrow
Photographer
Scarecrow
Kent
Faversham

Quote from alshepherd
I scar quite easily, I know with boob jobs they tend to do it through the armpit or under the breast. 

For breast enhancement you are right, but the surgery for breast reduction is  alittle more involved, and will incur more scarring.

Durham Photographics is off-lineSilver Member
10 August 2012 00:03
Sarge
Photographer
Sarge
County Durham

From the ones i have see, they have ALL scared.
Having said that they all did it for health reasons (mainly bad back) and far larger than you.

In the first instance, try exercise. Swimming or weights are great for upper body.
This will help to lose any excess fat (not that you have any) and will firm up the chest muscles helping your breasts to sit higher and perter.

I personally believe that your breasts as they are will help your modelling career rather than hinder it as there are far fewer slim models with large natural breasts than with smaller breasts.

HowardJ is off-line
10 August 2012 00:57
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Surrey
West Midlands

Breast reductions leave a lot of scarring as they do have to remove tissue and then stitch together the remaining parts and possibly reposition the nipples.

I don't if it would help but some models have told me that upper body gym work can help as it tightness the muscles under the boobs and gives you a bit of a boob lift.

From what I can see on your profile your boobs look fine.

If you want that kind of cleavage when clothed then you could try some of the push up and other cleavage enhancing bras.

My suggestion would be to work with what you've got rather than go with radical one way surgery.

beauvoir is off-line
10 August 2012 05:16
beauvoir
Model
beauvoir
Birmingham
Birmingham

Even though you're hardly fat, I would recommend dieting and exercising to try and lose excess weight and tone up the muscles in your upper body and chest. Every doctor and surgeon will tell you that.

Yes, it will scar.

Matt Harper is off-line
10 August 2012 05:37
mattharper
Photographer
mattharper
Devon
Paignton

The boob debate but this time, the other way round.
My thoughts:

You are very pretty girl with a great figure. Celebrate what you have.
For life in general, a good bra is going to make you look awesome.
For modelling, a good selection of bras will make you look awesome.
If you want to do topless, only do so with photographers who aren't going to put crap pictures out there.
Bigger boobs are hard to shoot right, they require correct posing and certain poses re going to be very detrimental, while good posing will make them look fantastic.
Never shoot with anyone who won't let you have a say on what gets used and what doesn't! This is my approach in every shoot, regardless of content or levels.

As far as you re concerned, I know nothing about you, as I intimated above, clothes and underwear can make or break your look. As for when you unleash the puppies in your private life, any partner is hopefully going to love YOU as a package.

In essence, be happy with what you have.
From the two people I know who have had reductions, the have bad scarring and it was very painful.

Stu Buckland is off-line
10 August 2012 05:43
thestarglider
Photographer
thestarglider
Kent
Maidstone

Quote from mattharperNever shoot with anyone who won't let you have a say on what gets used and what doesn't! This is my approach in every shoot, regardless of content or levels

Is that correct advice to give? If I'm paying a model for a shoot, especially if it's my own project, then I would rather decide for myself what will be used or not after the shoot is over.

If it's a TF shoot, then fair enough, there should be input on both sides (since the model is supposed to benefit from actual pictures as well, not just money).

Matt Harper is off-line
10 August 2012 06:36
mattharper
Photographer
mattharper
Devon
Paignton

Quote from thestarglider
Is that correct advice to give? If I'm paying a model for a shoot, especially if it's my own project, then I would rather decide for myself what will be used or not after the shoot is over.

If it's a TF shoot, then fair enough, there should be input on both sides (since the model is supposed to benefit from actual pictures as well, not just money).

OK, I was a little unclear on that and I can understand you picking up on the point. 

Some models are happy to take pay, no matter what happens to the images.
Some do paid shoots with no publication stipulated. 
Some are so confident, they know that anyone seeing a less than good image, will realise it is the photography and not the model at fault. 
Some are more selective who they do paid shoots with, as they are with TF shoots.
Some work only for pay but only work with photographers who they know are going to produce images they would be happy to let the public see. 
Some might stipulate they want to approve anything that is going to be used. 

Most of my shoots are TF, on the very few occasions I have paid, I have still let the model go through my short list to check she approves and I don't use anything she will cringe at. 

In the case of the model posting this thread, it is clear to me that she is thinking about how she looks, rather than just thinking of the money, she is concerned about one aspect and my advice is as I stated in my previous post. 

29 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
alishaa ElleLaura karenr KerryWright24 Melanie277 Paris
63jian antoinewynn Creativedge digitalmood edwards ellessephotography eosfan guitarman Kinggonk Mattcairns mike0048 NigelAdams orca_photography photo_j Photojames43 rod_m99 Rscott360 Rule_of_Thumb supaglam swalsh58 tonyk1 whitepython xsa73