Reminder Secure

plus size poses

09 August 2012 14:45
MsDilemma
Model

I have a shoot sat and just wondered if anyone knew of flattering poses for plus size

09 August 2012 14:45
MsDilemma
Model

I have a shoot sat and just wondered if anyone knew of flattering poses for plus size

Chrissie Red is off-line
09 August 2012 14:48
Chrissie_Red
Model
Chrissie_Red
Tayside
Perthshire

The best thing to do is look at yourself posing in the mirror and see what suits your shape.
I'm not a big girl but I have learned how to pose my body to the best possible effect.

Another thing to avoid is letting people shoot you like this, even a 6ft foot model would look much shorter and stumpier when photographed from that angle. So if a photographer ever gets up on a ladder or a chair to photograph you standing swiftly kick the chair and tell them firmly "NO".

09 August 2012 14:51
MsDilemma
Model

Now that ypu mention it I see thanks x

36 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Kacie NikkiLouise93 QueenDeeVa01 sarahjane1
Andy_B bbphotos chicimages ChrisD edwards ElegantCaptures Essexjohn focus GSC4X Ianparker1 jackw JRFox Kimily Kjoservices Ladiesman lenscape markeos50d Matt1988 mauricesimagery Mike103 noggy1930 ohkan PDCPhotos Photojoe670 rscott360 scottmcccxiv skymouse Steveh32 Studio1 TinDolls tms Willjamieson