Belleza is off-line
08 August 2012 17:04
StephStephxx
Model
StephStephxx
Somerset
Taunton

Hey everyone!
Who has there own websites models? And is it a good idea to have one or do they go unnoticed?
Also anyone on here create websites for models?

Thanks!
Steph x

Funky is off-line
09 August 2012 06:41
Funky
Photographer
Funky
Birmingham

Yes, I've created websites for several models, also for clubs, schools, firms, etc.  Sent you a PM.

David

09 August 2012 11:45
cathfazaxxx
Model

I think there good if you put up your own sets and get 'fans' to buy them.

But I don't really see the point in just having a site for no reason... Most models are on sites like this and this is probably there best way of getting money or through agencies.

*dont let go of something you cant go a day without thinking of* <3

Glenn Henderson is off-line
09 August 2012 17:19
double_scotch
Studio
double_scotch
East Sussex
Brighton

In my other guise (independent design ) i am also a web designer of many years check out
www.designandimagestudio.co.uk discounted by 10% for ps members
hows that for a good deal
glenn

Check out our site www.pure-image.co.uk

Stu Buckland is online
09 August 2012 17:59
thestarglider
Photographer
thestarglider
Kent
Maidstone

I host a couple of models basic websites, I think it's always good to have a web presence.

David Hunt Images is off-lineSilver Member
10 August 2012 05:48
DavidHunt
Photographer
DavidHunt
Hampshire
Portsmouth

This guy is great, and VERY reasonable

http://www.gethynjones.com/

P.S. Dunno how to make that a link
www.davidhuntimages.co.uk www.themakeoverstudio.com

14 August 2012 14:48
AbiHillModel
Model

I made my own using Wix, and will eventually transfer it to my own domain. Right now though it serves the purpose as it is, and I do get quite a lot of enquiries off it. Some fans, some work. QVC found me using it.
http://www.wix.com/abihill/official

Darren Brade is off-line
28 August 2012 04:09
darrenbrade
Photographer
darrenbrade
London
London

Yes it is a good idea to have your own website, you have none of the restrictions posed by the various modeling sites and it can look much more professional.

Remember to include your stats and to link to your modelling profiles on other sites.

www.darrenbrade.com
www.darrenbrade.com

28 August 2012 04:31
mgphotomedia
Photographer

Personally I can't recall ever referring to a model's own website or twitter or tumblr when considering working with her.

I do look at the model's portfolio on the site I'm using at the time - principally here, MM or FB.

There are a couple of model blogs I peek at from time to time but they're invariably models I've already worked with and I'm interested in what they get up to.

28 August 2012 12:37
Serena
Model

My website www.fantasy69.co.uk is the 'hub' of my work, containing how to contact me etc. as well as all my sales to 'fans'. I'd be lost without it!
Fun, friendly and experienced mature model with lively personality and youthful figure!

31 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
bonni_cuffs ElleLaura kacie QueenDeeVa01 RoxyMendez skykantara1
ad360photo antoinewynn asnphotography Bane711 BOBREEVES dave2008 davejohn ellessephotography fineprint hylander IanHighlander Ianparker1 jasper Jpdo jyp Kjoservices liteangle moritz78 oscar pmeswani Swyftie thelook Thestarglider tms tonyjolley