Meg is off-line
05 August 2012 04:39
Sirensong
Model
Sirensong
South Glamorgan
Cardiff

Snails..
After my tummy op someone got me a wee pot of this stuff 'Elicina'its made with snails..and I was really sceptical but after my tummy op the scarring was pretty heavy duty so I was willing to give it a go.
Its not a miracle cure, but it had a pretty decent effect on the 'shallower' parts of the scar, though I was using it 3 times a day for weeks.

Another possible is the mirco needle/derma roller treatments, thats what I used for the more heavy scarring and it flattened and faded way more quickly than it would have normally for me(I scar really easily)
Enhanced in post production, but not working to a level of filmed with inserts :D

Paul Hodson is off-line
05 August 2012 05:06
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Quote from DeeElegia
I seem to still be losing weight quite quickly so I'm keen to find something that might help with it.

This is genuinely not meant to be funny or unhelpful. Try eating more?

Unexplained weight loss is worth investigating medically if you have not changed your diet.
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

29 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
alishaa Ashleighmckenzie katielouxox miles
ad360photo Arterotica bbphotos bristoltalent chriscooze donaldmac ellessephotography frankpht Funder005 gerry99111 James7799 jonnywoo Kimily Ladiesman Modelphotoireland nemesis peterh photostevo rod_m99 rscott360 streetmodel tigerman tms two_stops woody