jivago Photographic is off-line
26 August 2012 06:15
jivago
Photographer
jivago
Highland
Highlands & Cheshire

Quote from mph
'When I use a ,' Humpty Dumpty said, in rather a scornful tone, 'it means just what I choose it to mean — neither more nor less.'

WTF?
http://www.jivagophoto.com/

26 August 2012 08:40
BaileyK
Model

Quote from jivago
Have you been on Jeremy Kyle  - Yet?  

No sorry,
Unlike you I don't have time to sit and watch said programme.

You like to watch loose women too?

Evelyn Knight is off-line
27 August 2012 04:52
Evelyn_Knight
Model

Dorset
Bournemouth

The pure fact that he told you that you are fat and ugly and no one would want to see you naked tells me you need to get rid and find a man who would never say such a thing.

28 August 2012 12:39
Serena
Model

Quote from kayleigh90x
Hi I casually dropped it In to conversation with my boyfriend that I was wanting to do glamour modelling etc ... The response I received was completely unexpected. He was livid. Told me if I did it I was a slag, easy all the usual names. Then proceeded to say ur too fat and ugly, no1 would want to see u naked anyway. Which I thought was all pretty unnessecary. I don't know if this has anything to do with his reaction... I'm 22, he's 36. I support him with his job (doorman) he's very good looking and I know he does get alot of attemtion from females (and males) at work, I don't have an issue with that. A jobs a job, its pays the bills. He also has no issue in reading (i say reading, but I hardly think theres much of that going on) the magazines in which girls have their chests out and all the way to too shelf mags.... So If he can read them what's the problem in me having pics took, which realistically are not going to be published in a magazine! I'm well aware of how hard it is to be published etc and carve a career out of it and know I am off nowhere near that quality BUT what Im wondering is... Is he right and with justification or not wanting me to do it? Or am i being unreasonable? Has any1 else ever Had to deal with this and come to am arrangement that suited both etc? Confused ! Thanks Kayleigh x

No he is out of order.  You have a 'dream' and your career is your business.  To be called names like that I would find offensive and totally unacceptable.
Fun, friendly and experienced mature model with lively personality and youthful figure!

Cinddy_ is off-line
07 September 2012 12:34
Cinddy_
Model
Cinddy_
West Midlands
Dudley

If my boyfriend would say i am fat and ugly I would kick him out straight away! What a prick!
Cinddy

07 September 2012 15:50
laurenlangley
Model

I had the same experience with my ex.He told me to look in the mirror, that I was old, a slag, past it...I was 26 and had been successfully modelling since I was 20.He was 50.A bouncer.Says it all really.Turns out he was cheating on me....with men.He had also fathered 20 children mostly by different mothers.And I was the slag???
I was only doing topless modelling at that time.
When I split up with him he hounded me with evil texts plaguing me with insecurities and I am not very secure to begin with.He sent me a picture when I was shooting of a pig being sawn in half, the implication being I was a pig.
I am with a wonderful and supportive partner and have been for six years now.I have never looked back,and you shouldn't either.you can't walk around in your underwear without him getting angry.All of these men are the same.He will become more and more angry and controlling.But you need to see this for yourself because the flipside is these psychopathic men are also very good at being nice to you when they feel they are losing you.They flip from nice to nasty and play on your weaknesses.You are too good for him.But you need to see this for yourself xx good luck x
I couldn't give a ha'penny jizz for your´╗┐ Internet-assembled philosophy

Farnham Studio is off-line
07 September 2012 16:17
farnham
Studio
farnham
Hampshire
Crondall

Quote from Cinddy_
If my boyfriend would say i am fat and ugly I would kick him out straight away! What a prick!

Unfortunately not all women are as strong as you, which i admire.
If you were getting mental abuse on here what would you do as a model, remember you are not strong mentally and afraid.
And what would be the right way of dealing with this if suspected on here?

Cinddy_ is off-line
09 September 2012 09:04
Cinddy_
Model
Cinddy_
West Midlands
Dudley

Being a foreign model in England I had plenty of issues because of my nationality. I got rejected several times,comments about my body,skin,whatever...just when I started modelling,an agent from Ann Summers said on the phone for eastern european models is twice more hard to get jobs because of the language barriers...never called again...I have already been told fat,ugly,old,slag,everything. But I never stopped believing in my dreams and never cared about what people say,my happiness is first. It is my life and i dont give the opportunity to anyone to ruin it. There is plenty of fish in the sea, I won't stay with a prick who doesn't support me and won't work with people I don't want to. Meat tenderising is good for anger,just like crying or swearing in an other language. Women only have to look strong,but they are allowed to cry in their bedroom.
Cinddy

27 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Carliegomez24 generixllc isobel111 kacie Olivia75 prettypolly Princesspixie1
antoinewynn Antz appareil bbphotos Blancho david1500 hodgen Kimily Kjoservices LeeBinns lify Njsphotography Pendragon140994 Phiesta1 Pictureimage picusio siclews Stoker viewphotographic
kerandastudio2