This thread is being watched by 1 person
charley-marie is off-line
26 July 2012 17:33
charlotte90
Model
charlotte90
London
south london

Hi ladies and gents, just wanting to know what's everyones favourite exercise to tone up body fat as I'm tryna tone this part of my body up. At the moment I do zumba and situps but is there anything else you do that also helps? What sort of foods should I avoid also?? Thanksxxxxx

26 July 2012 17:54
Marty_W
Photographer

If you're looking to tone your abs sit ups aint that good. The best way to tone
abs is to do more twisting movements. Get a weight ball, sit in a mid sit up position
and move the weight ball to your left then right side.

Aston Wilde is off-lineSilver Member
26 July 2012 18:34
ndcent007
Model
ndcent007
Shropshire
telford

Avoid any saturated fatty foods, and eat fruit , veg and lots of protein.

Try slow excersices that focus more on toning your muscles . X

26 July 2012 18:41
alshepherd
Model

sex is my favourite exercise. its a shame the boyfriend isn't home enough lol. Erm my fav way is x-trainer and rowing machine. which I need to start doing more x
See my full portfolio at http://anniesnow.wix.com/official

charley-marie is off-line
26 July 2012 18:43
charlotte90
Model
charlotte90
London
south london

I know lol sex the easiest make the bf do all the work haha x yeah rowing is good too

01 August 2012 13:52
AbiHillModel
Model

Get a personal trainer who will tailor a plan to you to suit your goals, especially if you haven't a clue what sort of excercises to go with.

My PT has basically revolutionised my eating habits and gym routine (and i'm a relative gym veteran having been sporty all my life) to suit my goals now i'm not at university and doing sports at least daily.
http://www.wix.com/abihill/official

rootofsilence is off-line
01 August 2012 14:03
rootofsilence
Photographer

Somerset

Slendertone

FallenAngel07 is off-line
01 August 2012 17:58
fallenAngel07
Model
This member has been reset to pending

Cumbria
barrow in furness

Ive just started the Insanity dvd workout, its soo hard...but soo worth it. Also drink loads of water and green tea xxx

02 August 2012 14:11
AbiHillModel
Model

Quote from fallenAngel07
Ive just started the Insanity dvd workout, its soo hard...but soo worth it. Also drink loads of water and green tea xxx

I used to do this, P90X and Zumba in my uni room between lectures and sports training. Safe to say i was ALWAYS shattered, aching and taking about 3 showers a day but i saw a difference in not only my physique but my energy levels, metabolism etc. I didn't exactly stick to nutrition plans very well being a skint student, but I can only imagine the results if i had!

Insanity was my favourite hangover buster...
http://www.wix.com/abihill/official

02 August 2012 14:40
Dani-Elle
Model

I do think it depends on the individual, sure there are exercises that benefit you differently but find something that you enjoy and can stick to and you can't go wrong.
If a job is worth doing, Is worth doing right.

25 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
alishaa AnnThompson danixhale fashion29 latara_18 nicolay ryansd SuzyMonty Teela
Blancho Davebu dhuntuk freddie Kjoservices marty55uk MIB moorlane natkins peterh ricciarelli Rscott360 Rule_of_Thumb shadowtime74 steveh32 Willjamieson