Reminder Secure

Vital things to take to a shoot

26 July 2012 11:09
alshepherd
Model

What things are a must to take to a shoot? How do you prep? And what are musts for your model wardrobe?
See my full portfolio at http://anniesnow.wix.com/official

Jenelle_James is off-line
26 July 2012 11:22
Jenelle_James
Model
Jenelle_James
Lancashire
BURNLEY

the most important thing to bring.....and it always makes the photographers day.............is urself lol its true though a model is better than no model

seriously tho, i bring everything i have pretty much, tends to consist of 2 suitcases id prefer to have everything than leave remaining shoot items at home cos u always end up wishing u had brought something uve left, its amazing what kind of things pop into ur head last minute, that one item could have made all the difference to the shot

Suzy Monty is off-line
26 July 2012 11:36
SuzyMonty
Model
SuzyMonty
Cornwall
Truro Cornwall -enjoy travelling! -Published Internationally

On Location shoots -  bottle of water!

Boiling hot today clambering over rocks for coastal cliff shoot

Usually pack what I need the night before a shoot and usually end up taking too much...
Clothes bags, makeup bag, jewellery bag and if a studio shoot  green TEA bags!
Elizabeth Arden quote - 'I'm not interested in age. People who tell their age are silly. You're as old as you feel' OR LOOK...

Frank Van de Garde is off-line
26 July 2012 12:55
photofrank
Photographer

Netherlands
Amsterdam

Quote from Jenelle_James
the most important thing to bring.....and it always makes the photographers day.............is urself lol its true though a model is better than no model seriously tho, i bring everything i have pretty much, tends to consist of 2 suitcases id prefer to have everything than leave remaining shoot items at home cos u always end up wishing u had brought something uve left, its amazing what kind of things pop into ur head last minute, that one item could have made all the difference to the shot

I don't agree. Recently I asked a model for an outdoor  nude shoot and I'd been better off shooting landscapes that day.

gerda.m.model is off-lineSilver Member
26 July 2012 13:03
gerda_babbii
Model
This member has been suspended
This member has been reset to pending
gerda_babbii
Norfolk
Kings Lynn

Quote from photofrank
I don't agree. Recently I asked a model for an outdoor  nude shoot and I'd been better off shooting landscapes that day.

oh dear... that bad? what went wrong?
www.gerdamodelling.weebly.com

HowardJ is off-line
26 July 2012 13:57
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Surrey
West Midlands

The camera, charged batteries and some memory cards is always a good idea.

I usually end up taking too much but I'd rather do that than not have enough.

Rupert Rudd is off-line
26 July 2012 14:12
RupertRudd
Photographer
RupertRudd
East Yorkshire
Hull

A strong red lipstick.
A little help is worth a lot of sympathy.

Paul Hodson is off-line
26 July 2012 14:22
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Quote from HowardJ
The camera, charged batteries and some memory cards is always a good idea. I usually end up taking too much but I'd rather do that than not have enough.

I usually take those rather than rely on the model doing it!
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

HowardJ is off-line
26 July 2012 14:22
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Surrey
West Midlands

Quote from RupertRudd
A strong red lipstick.

I think hot pink is more your colour.

Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
26 July 2012 14:26
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Spare stockings are always handy, nothing worse than a model ladder the only pair she has while putting them on.
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

7 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Faye Samanthajane4
Andy_B Auctioneer eosfan PDCPhotos rscott360