Reminder Secure

Wigs.....

23 July 2012 15:08
alshepherd
Model

I want to get a red wig, where would you suggest I go, and how much would you suggest I spend, I want it too look like its attached to my head, never had one before, but seen some models used them and they look great x
See my full portfolio at http://anniesnow.wix.com/official

Heather is off-lineGold Member
23 July 2012 18:22
PurpleHeather
Model
PurpleHeather
Hampshire
Southampton/Fareham

I've bought a couple from annabelleswigs.co.uk. They've also got loads on eBay. If you go for one with a fringe they normally look better because then you can't see where it's attached to your head. Also I think some of the cheaper ones look too shiny on camera and makes it really obvious it's a wig. You can get really realistic looking ones that have lace fronts with baby hair attached and you glue them on but they are quite expensive.

28 July 2012 17:32
Violet_Ecstasy
Model

Another recommendation for Annabelle's Wigs  I'm wearing a wig in 5 of my portfolio pics, and a clip-in ponytail for 10 of them. smiley

22 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Astramore fashion29 infinitelizzy Lord1982 shadowsfire
63jian Cheshunt83 cliffc djb1 JohnDentonPhoto Kentrichuk Kjoservices MarcXJR nemesis pb_photography philippahh photomart Picturemike Platidonio rscott360 spiritofwales stevegosh