Orson Carter is off-line
20 July 2012 06:18
orsoncarter
Photographer
orsoncarter
Somerset
near Frome

Quote from mattharper

...Of course, there are some who have a smooth curve all the way down the hip to the thigh, but not that many. It is usually accompanied by a huge bottom....

That's me.
If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it is a duck

20 July 2012 06:33
alshepherd
Model

Quote from mattharper
What?

Pretty much every woman, apart from the chubbers and stick insects, have this shape

From the waist, the shape goes out, then there is a light depression, as you say, on the knicker line or close to it, then out a bit more and then a flow in to the outer thigh.

Of course, there are some who have a smooth curve all the way down the hip to the thigh, but not that many. It is usually accompanied by a huge bottom.

It might be that it is the result of wearing knickers, jeans etc. Some photographers edit this and smooth the curve, I have myself, several times.

I really wouldn't worry about it. The problem is, possibly, women are looking for faults in themselves that aren't there.

I just noticed it in a photoshoot I did yesterday, then started looking on models on here (I know, not a good idea) and they all look smooth, silly me didn't think that they might have been edited x
See my full portfolio at http://anniesnow.wix.com/official

20 July 2012 06:36
Jody_Maginnis
Model

Its not Fat its called being a woman, And you have great shape.You dont even look a size 12 in your images you look smaller. you have a nice curvy bum and that can add to definition of the shape of your hips and thighs.
If your really worried just tone up a little with leg and butt exercises. like squats, try sumo squats which is a normal squat but then as you come back up from squating you raise your leg out to the side,also try lunges, and one leg deadlifts, or even cycling.

Matt Harper is off-line
20 July 2012 06:50
mattharper
Photographer
mattharper
Devon
Paignton

Quote from alshepherd
I just noticed it in a photoshoot I did yesterday, then started looking on models on here (I know, not a good idea) and they all look smooth, silly me didn't think that they might have been edited x

They might not have been edited, some are.
If I do  a shot and it "looks" like the knickers are too tight, as in making the dip in too prominent, then I might give it a tweak.

Just be you, don't get hung up on something that might actually be near perfect. 

I look in the mirror and see nothing but faults, but everyone tells me I am perfect  

No comment from you, please, Martin  

Aimee Curry is off-line
23 July 2012 13:07
sexyswindler
Model
sexyswindler
Buckinghamshire
Milton Keynes

Its a shame you're so far from me, I'd love to teach you pole dancing!
Follow me :) @aimee_curry

20 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Alexis92 klouise1992 mandymack Michelledefeo1 shadowsfire
Antony13 cliffc djb1 ElegantCaptures extra_mayo GSC4X iestyn JSP KDP Ladiesman lfc9_uk nemesis Steveh32 stibnite Tonypage