This thread is being watched by 2 people
Colin Grist is off-linePlatinum Member
25 July 2012 15:59
expressionbox
Photographer
expressionbox
Cheshire
Chester

Everything is looking good with a good little collection of new models coming along. Anyone else interested
Arrrrgh!!! How did I get in here!?

Colin Grist is off-linePlatinum Member
28 July 2012 06:41
expressionbox
Photographer
expressionbox
Cheshire
Chester

Here are the usual last minute details for those who are not regulars. It all kicks off by about 11 am-ish. Parking is limited, but we will sort it out one way or other, but car pool if you can. If we get stuck at the studio, there's a public car park in Bold Place around the corner (2 mins walk literally). Anyone coming by train let me know and I'll collect you from the station. If necessary PM me for my mobile number.

Final reminder of the address in case you need it, Pathway Studios, St. Thomas's Pathway, Chester CH1 3LQ. Satnavs usually direct you to Bold Place, which is literally just around the corner. Don't turn into Bold Place but carry on towards a building with pillars ahead of you (may now be covered in plastic sheets!). Follow road around to left and you'll see Tescos and Boots on your right. St Thomas's Pathway is on the left opposite Boots. Drive down following round to the right and the studio is ahead of you (blue wooden door).

For the early birds, a few of us are doing the usual breakfast run to Wetherspoons around the corner. If you want to join us please let me know and be at the studio for 9:45 am at the latest. Alternatively just go around the corner onto the main Chester shopping street, Foregate St, and head for Wetherspoons' Square Bottle (opp. Argus).

See you all soon,
Colin
Arrrrgh!!! How did I get in here!?

Moorlane is off-line
28 August 2012 09:42
Moorlane
Photographer

Greater Manchester

Can I ask if there is an event organised for September? Cheers

25 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Lilly_69 Lushlolly tashaholz
anthonyk diphoto Djanimation djb1 dorrian Dphphotography edb Essexjohn JTD Kestrel KrissB Ladiesman michaelangelo modelboutique panda49 photostevo pierre Rscott360 russb russbenwalker steve7962
Matt