Northwales camping social is [cancelled]

This thread is being watched by 2 people
northwalesimages is off-lineGold Member
17 July 2012 10:08
northwalesimages
Photographer
northwalesimages
Gwynedd

Ok afew years ago someone tryed to sort this out,but due to bad timing it never happened,evan though we had alot of interest.

so red_hobbit and myself are sorting out a long weekend camping social.

pub 2 doors down with camp site. £5.00 per night, good food and beer.
it has toilets,but no showers,but we will have a open house so your welcome to use ours.

where looking for a mix of models and togs to come along have a few beer and a laugh,if people want to go off and do some shoots in the area then that will be upto them. there will be no set timing or set shoots you do what you wish.
im happy to point out set areas to go for shoots,or if there is enough interest then i can sort out a day at the quarry or beach for everyone or if there is some where else you wish to go then,we can sort that out too.

camp site is at 'y'ring llanfrothen,gwynedd LL48 6AQ
inbox me if you wish to be put on the list to attend

date for this is sept 7,8,9.

darryll and joy

Mark Wood is off-line
17 July 2012 10:46
HandsworthPhotography
Photographer
HandsworthPhotography
West Midlands
Birmingham

As Max Boyce would say - I was there! Mainly as I hadn't heard it was cancelled but I was around Wales that weekend anyway. Anyroad up - I'll inbox you.
Mark Handsworth Photography

20 July 2012 07:03
northwalesimages
Photographer
northwalesimages
Gwynedd

Quote from HandsworthPhotography
As Max Boyce would say - I was there! Mainly as I hadn't heard it was cancelled but I was around Wales that weekend anyway. Anyroad up - I'll inbox you.

I know the last person who organized it pulled out and left itto use 5 days before it happened.so tryed to contact as many as we could,but still missed afew.

anyway campsite is booked for that weekend. all sorted just need the people.

darryll and joy

20 July 2012 09:12
PJMcBear
Photographer

Hmm, interesting. Can you arrange the use of the folly and are we allowed to use Brondan Tower?

20 July 2012 10:17
northwalesimages
Photographer
northwalesimages
Gwynedd

Quote from PJMcBear
Hmm, interesting. Can you arrange the use of the folly and are we allowed to use Brondan Tower?

the folly is fine to use only 5 min walk from here and its free to shoot in and around there, i don't think the brondan tower is visable,but for a couple of fashion images should be ok.

29 July 2012 03:13
northwalesimages
Photographer
northwalesimages
Gwynedd

so far to date we have 3 photographers and 3 models,surly there must be more out there with a tent,who wish to get away after kids have gone back to school.

02 August 2012 04:20
northwalesimages
Photographer
northwalesimages
Gwynedd

just a quick note,ive been told caravans are allowed too,aslong as you have your own power supply.

29 August 2012 09:22
northwalesimages
Photographer
northwalesimages
Gwynedd

camping social has been cancelled

due to models and togs cancelling the last few days.

we will however do one spring of next year.

Kissy is off-line
29 August 2012 15:30
KISS_motoempty
Photographer
KISS_motoempty
Staffordshire
Stoke on Trent

Sorry to see this idea has been cancelled again, not really been the right weather for an outdoor social really.

Pix Photography is off-line
29 August 2012 15:58
jetbrown
Photographer
jetbrown
West Yorkshire
Huddersfield

Could be interested in this next year - if the weather is a tad better than this....
So which bit do I look through???

21 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
ashley_19 Bkuzak77 ElleLaura mandymack toxicinnocence
coolcamel dazglam DJ200 eosfan geoffmarchant Kjoservices lotto5739 modelboutique myphotography ohkan orca_photography Photojames43 Pjsphotos rcbb scottmcccxiv steveh32