Reminder Secure

Tan or not to tan?

14 July 2012 19:05
alshepherd
Model

I can't tan, tried sun beds, oil, everything thats been suggested, I do use the fake stuff now and then, but the results vary and I don't like risking being a streaky tango lady. Do you find photographers would rather you be slightly tanned? I am whiter than white, and I've noticed a lot of glamour shoots the girls are fake tanned x
See my full portfolio at http://anniesnow.wix.com/official

GCImages is off-line
14 July 2012 19:31
GSC4X
Photographer
GSC4X
Gloucestershire
Gloucester

Avoid the fake tan out of a tube, aerosol or otherwise....beware tanning for tannings' sake.  If a photographer wants to book a bronzed beauty, there are plenty of them about.  Just be yourself, that should be fine.

TarMoo is off-line
15 July 2012 01:08
tarmoo
Photographer
tarmoo
Kent
Chatham

Fake tan often looks horrible in photos. Most photographers prefer natural looking skin. You can make a model look more tanned in post processing if you really want.
Q: How to make a small fortune from photography? A: Start with a large fortune.

37 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
alishaa Bustybrooke9 charlotte90 Chebella91 chloejade25 chosin Cutesick Jamie32E rob452 roxsanniebel
Antz Auctioneer ChrisD Daddylonglense david1500 dhuntuk gazzer59 gshocker30 James65 keltica Kjoservices LGI mamamiya Manchestertog1 markeos50d Martin2016 MIB modelboutique moritz78 Mph panda49 riddell rscott360 stephenmuddell Thechriss timbham Willjamieson