Reminder Secure

Tan or not to tan?

14 July 2012 20:05
alshepherd
Model

I can't tan, tried sun beds, oil, everything thats been suggested, I do use the fake stuff now and then, but the results vary and I don't like risking being a streaky tango lady. Do you find photographers would rather you be slightly tanned? I am whiter than white, and I've noticed a lot of glamour shoots the girls are fake tanned x
See my full portfolio at http://anniesnow.wix.com/official

GCImages is off-line
14 July 2012 20:31
GSC4X
Photographer
GSC4X
Gloucestershire
Gloucester

Avoid the fake tan out of a tube, aerosol or otherwise....beware tanning for tannings' sake.  If a photographer wants to book a bronzed beauty, there are plenty of them about.  Just be yourself, that should be fine.

TarMoo is off-line
15 July 2012 02:08
tarmoo
Photographer
tarmoo
Kent
Chatham

Fake tan often looks horrible in photos. Most photographers prefer natural looking skin. You can make a model look more tanned in post processing if you really want.
Q: How to make a small fortune from photography? A: Start with a large fortune.

31 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Crowlex Lusciousabi29 stevepm Sxcemma123
abouncer android_man Andy_B bernadinism big_err clarmike Davebu david1500 dby47 eosfan glamorphotos hodgen just_lez kaosrox Kjoservices laurencejpower MAMAMIYA MIB Phiesta1 PhotoSpyroS Puremoods rdp redbaron rtmphoto steveh32 WESTEND_PORTFOLIOS
wendyanne