Reminder Secure

Getting rid of water weight

This thread is being watched by 1 person
14 July 2012 19:01
alshepherd
Model

right, I do exercise, not as much as I should, but I was wondering do any of you girls have trouble with water weight? what do you to to get rid of it? x
See my full portfolio at http://anniesnow.wix.com/official

Scott is off-line
16 July 2012 18:24
Scottxo
Model

Edinburgh
Livingston

I'll give you a few tips, although im not female ha ha. This will all be based if it is not fat but purely water issue.

Water weight is usually one of two things hormones or food. Assuming it's not a hormone imbalance then food related. Few things you can do:

1) Sodium reduction (salt) cut out/reduce salt from your diet or high salt foods.
2) Drink more water (Body will naturally retain water but lack of water will cause the body to retain).
3) Mild diuretics (Vit c dosed at 2-4g per day ideally tab with each meal) also try dandelion root. If something stronger I'd opt for something like MHP Xpel. Caffeine is good for helping you to try out but I wouldn't go crazy with it.

Exercise isn't to much of an issue assuming that it IS purely water retention. Few other things you can do before a shoot such as carb loading and depletion and water loading and depletion but it's pretty complicated so aim for what I listed above and see how you get on first .

17 July 2012 07:03
Nel05
Model

You can get water retention tablets from your Pharmacist over the counter.

44 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
alishaa Charlotte90 chloejade25 chosin jensomerfield
adamjt7 antoinewynn basil Blancho Brownnwhite cliffc colourededges copperbronze Creativedge Daddylonglense Davetse digitizer diphoto hylander iestyn James7799 jonnywoo Ladiesman lester2705 MauricesImagery mg mrdl oro Platidonio Puremoods Rhadamanthus Rscott360 sblight Snooper911 stephenmuddell Steveh32 Stoker Thunder_Photos TinDolls trouble72 Willjamieson woody zzdigital
matt