Reminder Secure

I left neg feedback for 3 shoots for same model - only latest one applied

Durham Photographics is off-lineSilver Member
14 July 2012 19:22
Sarge
Photographer
Sarge
County Durham

I agree with Jen, if, for instance, you arranged 3 shoots with her, she stands you up for the first so you leave negative feedback and dont recommend her. She then turns up for the second shoot, so you leave positive feedback and do recommend her. The thrid one she no shows again, so now you dont recommend her.
So you have recommended her once and not recommended her twice. Which one is the true reflection? Do you recommend her or dont you? This will be more confusing for people, surely.

PJA Media is off-line
15 July 2012 04:38
PJAMedia
Photographer
PJAMedia
Strathclyde
Glasgow

Sarge, I can see where you are coming from. Maybe a better solution would be that once you have left initial feedback, then any follow up feedback would just add to that original feedback entry. So for each member leaving feedback there would be a single panel containing all feedback they have left. At the the head of the panel this would display member details and whether the model was recommended or not then underneath there would be details for each shoot showing whether the model turned up or not:, with text for each oftese sub-entries. Then when a new shoot is added, the member has a chance to update the recommendation status.

To be honest, i think we are probably wasting our time discussing this as the admin probably won't give any ideas mentioned here the time of day.
PJA Media Website: http://www.pjamedia.com Model jobs on offer here: http://modelsearch.pjamedia.com

Moi is off-line
15 July 2012 05:03
clearview_photography
Photographer
clearview_photography
County Durham
North East

Maybe we could have degrees of not recommending people

Blue Face - the first time you dont recommend them

Purple Face - the second time

Bright Red Face with steam coming out of its ears - the third time
The most dangerous creation of any society is the man who has nothing to lose." - James Baldwin

15 July 2012 08:39
Dani-Elle
Model

You can't leave 3 separate blue faces but I believe you can add notes under the one negative*. That way you can leave details expressing your disappointment and warn other photographers that she may not only let them down once but three times.
* Moderator Advisory : Comments may NOT be left with Negative Recomendations
If a job is worth doing, Is worth doing right.

Anthonygh is off-line
15 July 2012 09:14
anthonyh
Photographer

Kent

I have shot with one model ten times (she has kept a record it seems!) and would be happy to have left 10 positive references.....but can't so all I do is put a new one on occasions.

I guess my latest could refer back to the number of positive shoots in the same way that yours could refer back to the negatives...in essence both would be giving an overview of our experience with a particular model over time.

15 July 2012 09:19
Dani-Elle
Model

Quote from Dani-Elle

* Moderator Advisory : Comments may NOT be left with Negative Recomendations

My bad, I just thought you could having seen a few previous blue faces with details under.
If a job is worth doing, Is worth doing right.

PJA Media is off-line
16 July 2012 15:01
PJAMedia
Photographer
PJAMedia
Strathclyde
Glasgow

The admins felt it fit to mention to me that my comment ' the admins probably wouldn't give my suggestions the time of day' was unjust, and I do agree, as they have implemented several of my suggestions in the past, so my apologies to the admins on this count.

Unfortunately their message had the reply button greyed out* so I couldn't reply. So I now need to therefore report the model for deleting her original profile to loose the bad feedback, to the admins. Thing is, she has loads of negative feedback on her new profile also for no shows from several people recently, so her ploy obviously didn't work. I would however hope she gets banned, as she really does not deserve to be falsely representing herself on this site, causing others the same trouble.

Cheers, Paul

*Moderator Advisory: Admin Alerts carry this message in case a member should need to reply.
"If you need to respond to this Alert please use the Contact us link."
PJA Media Website: http://www.pjamedia.com Model jobs on offer here: http://modelsearch.pjamedia.com

6 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
pinklilly
chandos FirstLifePhotography Nunude redtail steveh32