GR Photography is off-line
13 July 2012 13:58
GRPhotography
Photographer
GRPhotography
Berkshire

Quote from RebeccaAmy
Jesus Christ, I'll do it.

Somebody get me some trenbolone, masteron and clenbuterol...STAT!

sad

RebeccaAmy <3

hahaha ... I Dare ya .... though not sure you would need the Chems .... 
Try Harder - Failure is not an option

Jesfish is off-line
15 July 2012 16:41
jes
Model
jes
Suffolk
Lowestoft

Quote from RebeccaAmy
Petulance of the highest order.

Wow.

RebeccaAmy <3

..and how is that any of your business?  I have sorted it with Glen, thank you very much!

pat hayes is off-line
15 July 2012 20:36
pat_hayes
Photographer
pat_hayes
Cornwall

There was a model on here, or other well known sites, Rimes, I think, or some variation, quite petite but certainly bodybuilding type physique, haven't seen her post for awhile though. Maybe it was NM, I've just tried a search on here and no go
I'm semi-professional, I take peoples money and do a half decent job........

16 July 2012 03:49
MattButlerPhoto
Photographer

lol gotta love how every single frum on here goes off topic and 25% ends in an argument haha.

oh btw from my medical days (failed medical student here) 8% over the long term is indeed unhealthy, however for the short term its quite managable if not completley adviseable. the comparison made to obesity being no more healthy is probably right, the actual figure given by most health organisations is 21-33% and men 8-19% for a 'ideal' (one must remember that BMI etc is probably a useless tool as each body is different, also dont confuse body fat percentage with BMI as there different).

so the 8% figure is roughly why you get alot of people commenting on woman body builders saying 'she looks like a man' well thats because she has roughly the same body fat ratio as a man in his 'prime'

One of the biggest factor an 8% body fat count comes with is a low immune system count. ie your more likley to get sick and be able to carry out your day to day functions, and your body to compensate will shut down none esentials (such as the ability to menstruate.

that said everybodies body is different and ive found in my dealings with the body building world that the majority (but not all) are fairly health aware. its when you get to the fringe who suppliment their activities with not strictly sport legal substances that you have to worry even more for their health including mental helath.

oh and in relation tothe topic..no i dont know any fitness models at 8& hehe

16 July 2012 04:04
GRPhotography
Photographer
GRPhotography
Berkshire

Just so everyone know. I have found lots of fitness models with the help of Amy ,

one of which is now prepare to do contest diet for a shoot specifically so all brill

no health issues as she is doing it specific for the shoot and will go back to her comfortable weight afterwards

Catherine is off-lineSilver Member
16 July 2012 04:38
catherinewilliams
Model
catherinewilliams
West Midlands
Ross-on-wye

Quote from pat_hayes
There was a model on here, or other well known sites, Rimes, I think, or some variation, quite petite but certainly bodybuilding type physique, haven't seen her post for awhile though. Maybe it was NM, I've just tried a search on here and no go

Maria was on here but some people were so rude when she offered help  I don't think she bothered commenting again. Is it any wonder there are so few fitness models and photograthers here.with the level of ignorance shown here.
 I would have volunteered but am nowhere near 8 % although I am I quite ripped at the moment. Maria is probably the only fitness model in the country close to 8% .  There is no way Renee is 8% in that picture and Samantha she is a Bikini model for Gods sake.  8% is competition state for a man . Most women will stop having peroids below about 10 % and look ill.

I probably have a similar list of contacts as Jess and you should have been grateful for her help.

Don't understand why none suggested Carly!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://www.purestorm.com/profile.aspx?psid=carli&x=26&y=16

Catherine http://www.fitbodypromotions.com/profile?id=198
I once spent a weekend in Bath, with ass-kicking mum of 8 Miss Cath. No offence to this mummy, the play-fighting was funny. But now I might need an Osteopath! by Laya Randle-Conde

16 July 2012 05:03
GRPhotography
Photographer
GRPhotography
Berkshire

Quote from catherinewilliams
Maria was on here but some people were so rude when she offered help  I don't think she bothered commenting again. Is it any wonder there are so few fitness models and photograthers here.with the level of ignorance shown here.
 I would have volunteered but am nowhere near 8 % although I am I quite ripped at the moment. Maria is probably the only fitness model in the country close to 8% .  There is no way Renee is 8% in that picture and Samantha she is a Bikini model for Gods sake.  8% is competition state for a man . Most women will stop having peroids below about 10 % and look ill.

I probably have a similar list of contacts as Jess and you should have been grateful for her help.

Don't understand why none suggested Carly!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://www.purestorm.com/profile.aspx?psid=carli&x=26&y=16

Catherine http://www.fitbodypromotions.com/profile?id=198

Who says I wasn't greatful ?

And Carly's symmertry is excellent and would of been great had I not already found someone, so thanks I will add her and possible contact in the future.

you have excellent bodyfat control yourself cheeky

16 July 2012 09:09
RebeccaAmy
Model

Quote from catherinewilliams

Feels like I have made enemies just for having the most valuable help

Of course that emoticon is to soften the comment, when really I am shaking my head at the immaturity.

RebeccaAmy <3

Aimee Curry is off-line
23 July 2012 11:41
sexyswindler
Model
sexyswindler
Buckinghamshire
Milton Keynes

There are some right twonks on here
Follow me :) @aimee_curry

Skinz Entertainment is off-lineGold Member
31 July 2012 13:13
skinz
Photographer
skinz
Sweden

Quote from GRPhotography
Who says I wasn't greatful ?

And Carly's symmertry is excellent and would of been great had I not already found someone, so thanks I will add her and possible contact in the future.

you have excellent bodyfat control yourself cheeky

If Louise Rogers, Cee and Hayley Brylewski aren't on your future list, you could put the there. I shot the latter two for my other (fitness) port.

25 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Candykisses DanielleWx Lucina Scarlett_rose14 Stephieb27 toxicinnocence
63jian Arterotica david1500 funky HarishPadalia kimsandman2 Kjoservices Ladiesman michaelangelo mlp panda49 parafotos paulfcm16 psn Quad1 sniffer Studio1 thelook
harbourstudio