Reminder Secure

Is a photographer ever justified in asking you to.......?

This thread is being watched by 2 people
Stu Buckland is off-line
04 October 2012 12:55
thestarglider
Photographer
thestarglider
Kent
Maidstone

It depends, some photographers will want to see unedited plain photos of the model before considering work. Sometimes the model lists nude/topless on their portfolio but has none at that level to see. I have asked for plain unedited photos of models before, depending on the context/need, it's not necessarily a wrong thing to ask.

On the other hand, it is very wrong if you clearly have images on your port to see, or they are just pervs!

Pict is off-line
04 October 2012 13:00
Pict
Photographer
Pict
Kent
Rochester

My immediate reaction would be to agree. It isnt the usual way to communicate but then I also cant see any clear nude images of you on your profile??

Pict is off-line
04 October 2012 13:01
Pict
Photographer
Pict
Kent
Rochester

wow what happened there? Everyone else has disappeared?????

zoepinknose  is off-lineSilver Member
04 October 2012 13:02
zoepinknose
Model
zoepinknose
Spain
albox Almeria

Hey.... My original post disappeared!?
Moderator Input
The topic was merged with an identical one and a link was sent along with an explanation.
NB: Purestorm's rules prevent much Adult content being displayed on profiles so it is not unreasonable for
Photographers shooting Adult content to request that Models advertising Adult availability provide work samples.
Never a dull moment

Pict is off-line
04 October 2012 13:05
Pict
Photographer
Pict
Kent
Rochester

Damn those purestorm fairies

Pict is off-line
04 October 2012 13:06
Pict
Photographer
Pict
Kent
Rochester

Just for fun send me your email and I'll see what I can do..

28 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
alishaa Cfoxon cheekychap ElleLaura kacie RoxyMendez Sammi_1985 Teela
bbphotos bob22 brianappleyard cliffc dhuntuk duncanjames grahamsphotography James7799 jyp mauricesimagery mike0048 oscar panda49 philippahh Spiritofwales Thunder_Photos TinDolls tms TonyNutley tucker217