Reminder Secure

New hair style?

11 July 2012 07:10
katiemae
Model

Hey all,

Thinking about changing my hair style - Just a bid bored of the fringe and stuff. Wanting to keep the length to it, any ideas?

Not really sure what would suit me anymore as I tried a middle or side parting and my boyfriend and best friends didnt like it... Hmm. Help!

Katie

gerryquiff is off-lineSilver Member
11 July 2012 13:39
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Lanarkshire
Bonnie Scotland

Never you mind what your boyfriend or mates like, you're the one that's got to see it in the mirror every morning. smiley

Pop into the nearest salon and ask for the junior, THEY always know what's best. 

Here's some inspiration.......

If none of these give you inspiration, try these sites for virtual haircuts. (see what suits you with your face)

http://www.stellure.com/

http://www.ivillage.com/virtual-makeover

CAT WANTED. Must be large enough to make Davy Crockett hat. (6 7/8) Prefer ginger

Mike Croshaw is off-line
11 July 2012 16:01
Mcroshaw
Photographer
Mcroshaw
Berkshire

Thanks for making me spill beer over my keyboard Gerry. Please don't get any of these done before our shoot

11 July 2012 16:56
katiemae
Model

Quote from Mcroshaw
Thanks for making me spill beer over my keyboard Gerry. Please don't get any of these done before our shoot

Hahaha I think I'll get a horse head made of my hair done ready for the shoot Mike! Hope that's ok :P

gerryquiff is off-lineSilver Member
11 July 2012 16:58
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Lanarkshire
Bonnie Scotland

Quote from Mcroshaw

Thats me, bottom left 
CAT WANTED. Must be large enough to make Davy Crockett hat. (6 7/8) Prefer ginger

22 July 2012 11:47
Tayla
Model

Skinhead all the way
don't fall in love with someone you can live with, fall in love with someone you can't live without ♥

w4pictures is off-line
22 July 2012 15:14
w4pictures
Photographer
w4pictures
London
Chiswick

Quote from gerryquiff
Thats me, bottom left 

How come you're stuck to a building?

22 July 2012 18:01
Kortexx
Photographer

I was feeling rebellious so had mine dip dyed pink! (see my avatar) xx
I(m cle'a]ni.ng m\y ke]yb29oa;r#d

6 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
jeff156156156
Cheshunt83 clarmike JohnDentonPhoto rscott360 tms