Reminder Secure

Nipple Enhancements

This thread is being watched by 1 person
13 July 2012 03:06
JohnB
Photographer

Axajay may be able to fill the criteria!!!

She thanks her mother for them

johnb
Three nights ago I was at the disco Man I was doing the bump I was raring to go!!! Nikon & loving it!

kitty is off-line
21 July 2012 15:44
unendingsleep
Model
unendingsleep
Gloucestershire
gloucester

If youre confidence is affected it can be really hard to deal with I know as ivn had anorexia and dysmorphia

Avent do a product its essentially for mothers who want to breastfeed but whos nipples are inverted or flat
Its called nipplelette
Its a gentle suction cup you place over the nipple and it draws them out you use it for several months and the results should be permanent
Id try something along that line before surgery
I had inverted nipples and used it to breastfeed my daughter it worked well
I would class my nipples as small but not invesrted
Ivdm come to like my tiny nipples!
Good luck whatevdmr you do
And your nipples look fine in your photos
All people have the right to stupidity but some abuse the privilege

Lifescapes is off-line
21 July 2012 15:58
Lifescapes
Photographer
Lifescapes
Cumbria
Windermere

Quote from unendingsleep
If youre confidence is affected it can be really hard to deal with I know as ivn had anorexia and dysmorphia Avent do a product its essentially for mothers who want to breastfeed but whos nipples are inverted or flat Its called nipplelette Its a gentle suction cup you place over the nipple and it draws them out you use it for several months and the results should be permanent Id try something along that line before surgery I had inverted nipples and used it to breastfeed my daughter it worked well I would class my nipples as small but not invesrted Ivdm come to like my tiny nipples! Good luck whatevdmr you do And your nipples look fine in your photos

Hmmmm!  
"It's very difficult to remain calm when you're listening to someone talk complete bollocks." Jeremy Paxman

22 July 2012 08:56
Tayla
Model

Quote from gerryquiff
It's probably the last thing you want to do, but have you considered travelling to colder climates. It's expected to be minus 20 in Glasgow next week

hehe
don't fall in love with someone you can live with, fall in love with someone you can't live without ♥

Steve Guy is off-line
22 July 2012 13:13
Sdeve
Photographer

Derbyshire
Derby

In considering this dilemma, a possible cheap, quick and effective solution has come to mind. It's inspired by the saying "Nipples like a blind cobbler's thumbs." Simply obtain a suitable hammer, arrange the objects of concern near the edge of a substantial platform, such as a work bench, and apply said hammer as required. If anaesthetic be required, which I would recommend, a bottle of ouzo shared first between the individuals either end of said hammer would work admirably, the majority being consumed by the person at the head end in order to preserve the aim of the person at the other. Enjoy.

Christopher Vian-Smith is off-lineSilver Member
22 July 2012 14:05
ChrisVS
Photographer
ChrisVS
London
London

Actually I am currently putting together a proposal to take to the Dragons' Den: Utility Boob Jobs.

Why fill enhanced breasts with useless old silicon, when you can use things that are of far more use:

-Air bags. Useful in the case of a car accident with a car not equipped with them;
-Replace one nipple with a pull-out cigarette lighter;
-Security pouches, for hiding valuables when out at night.

The possibilties are endless. By this time next year, Rodney....
www.chrisvs.com

HowardJ is off-line
22 July 2012 14:25
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Surrey
West Midlands

How about Eco boob jobs?

Capture carbon dioxide in them thus reducing the greenhouse effect?

RubyRosetta is off-line
22 July 2012 15:19
RubyRosetta
Model
RubyRosetta
Derbyshire

for the record... I have a lot of sympathy for anyone suffering from body dysmorphia. However, the thread was intended as a joke, based on the fact that my nipples are already quite sizeable! But I'd like to thank those who expressed concern, either by pm or on the thread

Lifescapes is off-line
22 July 2012 16:12
Lifescapes
Photographer
Lifescapes
Cumbria
Windermere

Quote from RubyRosetta
for the record... I have a lot of sympathy for anyone suffering from body dysmorphia. However, the thread was intended as a joke, based on the fact that my nipples are already quite sizeable! But I'd like to thank those who expressed concern, either by pm or on the thread

SSShhh! Don't spoil the fun.  This has the potential to be this years 'Sea of Tranquilty' thread surprise 
"It's very difficult to remain calm when you're listening to someone talk complete bollocks." Jeremy Paxman

Orson Carter is off-line
22 July 2012 16:50
orsoncarter
Photographer
orsoncarter
Somerset
near Frome

Quote from Lifescapes
SSShhh! Don't spoil the fun.  This has the potential to be this years 'Sea of Tranquilty' thread surprise 

+1
If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it is a duck

24 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
DareMeDD harryking kategrimsby RoxyMendez ryansd
andrewf antoinewynn chicimages D_H_P dannyrich david1500 djb1 dorrian GGDP_Photography gperl ignite Ladiesman mlp parafotos penfold10 psn skymouse Thunder_Photos
harbourstudio