RebeccaAmy is a naughty person it.

RebeccaAmy <3

Don Rudge is off-line
10 July 2012 14:59
oldmandon
Photographer

Gwent
Newport

You don’t need them, you look incredible as it is.

My opinion is they look NAF, totally un-natural, they look like someone has stuck one of those little gem biscuits on their body.

DON’T DO IT

10 July 2012 15:30
RebeccaAmy
Model

To answer your original question; I have them and I don't regret it.

Every picture in my portfolio was taken post-operation.

Here are my half basketballs, or half footballs, or gem biscuits...

My advice would be to consult with your surgeon and discuss with him your optimum size without compromising a natural look.

RebeccaAmy <3

" Hibby " is off-line
10 July 2012 15:37
BrazenDivas
Photographer
BrazenDivas
Highland
Inverness

Quote from RebeccaAmy Here are my half basketballs, or half footballs, or gem biscuits... RebeccaAmy <3

As you say - rather an own goal
"A technically perfect photograph can be the worlds most boring picture" Andreas Feininger

Aimee Curry is off-line
14 July 2012 18:35
sexyswindler
Model
sexyswindler
Buckinghamshire
Milton Keynes

If you keep starving yourself your body is gonna start storing more water and fat. Your going to look terrible. Your boobs are fine. If you want to keep them but have a better body just work out. But if your going to do this you will need to eat MORE. Never ever starve yourself. You want toned muscles to hold your boobs up! If you stop eating you will sag.
I wouldnt get implants. I want a nice body because i have worked hard for it, not bought it. Its not all about boobs. Embrace who you are.
You dont need any work done
Follow me :) @aimee_curry

GCImages is off-line
14 July 2012 18:53
GSC4X
Photographer
GSC4X
Gloucestershire
Gloucester

We did a shoot today.  Absolutely no need whatsoever!

15 July 2012 01:10
johnlp
Photographer

Quote from RebeccaAmy
To answer your original question; I have them and I don't regret it.

Every picture in my portfolio was taken post-operation.

Here are my half basketballs, or half footballs, or gem biscuits...

My advice would be to consult with your surgeon and discuss with him your optimum size without compromising a natural look.

RebeccaAmy <3

I really do hate breast implants for photography, and although I've worked with half a dozen or so who have had them, I've only worked with one model where you really couldn't tell, and she went from a 34A to 34B.  BUT I have to say Rebecca's are the most natural I have seen, have a perfect shape and are in perfect proportion to her body.  If yours already look like this, then there really is no need to go further, just for the sake of modelling.

Razoir is off-line
15 July 2012 07:42
JeromeRazoir
Photographer
JeromeRazoir
Devon
Crediton

Quote from johnlp
I really do hate breast implants for photography, and although I've worked with half a dozen or so who have had them, I've only worked with one model where you really couldn't tell, and she went from a 34A to 34B.  BUT I have to say Rebecca's are the most natural I have seen, have a perfect shape and are in perfect proportion to her body.  If yours already look like this, then there really is no need to go further, just for the sake of modelling.

I disagree, her nipples are too high to be anatomicaly correct.  A very common issue with implants.

I have worked with implants and hate them. I also used to make alot of money out of medical/forensic photography. Plastic surgeons are not miracle workers, they are just surgeons.
Who but a jazz man would say of Bridget Bardot, "Man, what key is she in?"

15 July 2012 08:11
Dani-Elle
Model

Hi Kimberley, breast implants for modelling can go one way or the other; you may lose s few bookings, you may gain a few somewhere else. It sounds like you are quite certain that you want implants to satisfy yourself and have done so for quite some time which is good because that is why one should get them (if at all).

You should not go through spells of starving yourself, instead get yourself into a healthy routine lifestyle. I am in the same situation as you where most of my girl friends have a bigger bust than me but then they complain about having a flat bum which I am more blessed with! I love my chest the way it is but thats the essential point: be happy, girl if you know its not just a faze and a boob job will make you happy then discuss with a good surgeon and once your satisfied with the information you have received then go for it.
If a job is worth doing, Is worth doing right.

19 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
blurob ElleLaura kacie Rosamund RoxyMendez
daveo Djanimation ellessephotography jackw MEaston MIB nickdandalos pandaface poah simon007 Thunder_Photos tms tony121
Discretion