Kimberley_Anne is off-line
09 July 2012 14:42
KimberleyLawton
Model
KimberleyLawton
Bedfordshire
Shefford

Hi Girlies,

What do you think about getting/ having breast implants for modelling?

I'm a 34B, but as soon as i starve myself it comes off my boobs first, which makes my self confidence crash. I've always wanted bigger boobs and my mates around me have recently got them done, which makes me think more about them.

Would you get them or have you got them and have no regrets? x

Jesfish is off-line
09 July 2012 15:22
jes
Model
jes
Suffolk
Lowestoft

You don't need them...and why would you starve yourself?!!

Having bigger boobs wont get you more work.  You need to be happy in yourself.  

If you're utterly miserable then I don't think bigger breasts will help you as you'd then find something else about yourself you didn't like.  I can understand that it can give people confidence but seriously, you look great as you are!  Just because everyone around you is having them, doesn't mean you should feel under pressure to... sounds like you need to spend time around people who are more confident.  Insecurities can rub off on you!

09 July 2012 15:51
Matthew1988
Photographer

Your profile says your a 34C so it can't be that bad.
Just remember how Jodie Marsh looked when she did the body building, the starved, low body fat look isn't good as it leaves nothing to smooth the edges.

HowardJ is off-line
09 July 2012 16:12
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Surrey
West Midlands

Quote from jes
You don't need them...and why would you starve yourself?!!

Having bigger boobs wont get you more work.  You need to be happy in yourself.  

If you're utterly miserable then I don't think bigger breasts will help you as you'd then find something else about yourself you didn't like.  I can understand that it can give people confidence but seriously, you look great as you are!  Just because everyone around you is having them, doesn't mean you should feel under pressure to... sounds like you need to spend time around people who are more confident.  Insecurities can rub off on you!

What she said.

09 July 2012 16:22
BaileyK
Model

First don't starve yourself,
As far as I'm aware after you've done that your body just piles on the weight afterwards...
Want to lose weight? Diet and exercise!

Boob wise,
Have your boobs done FOR YOU...Not for modelling....I am having mine done...Once I've stopped modelling as I know it would probably lose me A LOT of work x

Meg is off-line
10 July 2012 02:53
Sirensong
Model
Sirensong
South Glamorgan
Cardiff

Quote from KimberleyLawton
Hi Girlies, What do you think about getting/ having breast implants for modelling? I'm a 34B, but as soon as i starve myself it comes off my boobs first, which makes my self confidence crash. I've always wanted bigger boobs and my mates around me have recently got them done, which makes me think more about them. Would you get them or have you got them and have no regrets? x

Just for the modelling? no, that would make you an idiot, breast implants are not like having a fake tan or extentions.
However, if you are thinking of having them done because YOU want them done, for you, then personally I am all for it.

That said, think about it first, for a good long while, make sure it IS what you want to do, if after a great deal of consideration you still want it done, then book an appt with a good reputable plastic surgeon for a chat.
Enhanced in post production, but not working to a level of filmed with inserts :D

Paul Hodson is off-line
10 July 2012 03:43
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

As a good looking girl with a nice figure I guess you could think of something dafter to do to get more modelling jobs - but you might have to work at it!!
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

RubyRosetta is off-line
10 July 2012 08:13
RubyRosetta
Model
RubyRosetta
Derbyshire

Quote from KimberleyLawton
Hi Girlies, What do you think about getting/ having breast implants for modelling? I'm a 34B, but as soon as i starve myself it comes off my boobs first, which makes my self confidence crash. I've always wanted bigger boobs and my mates around me have recently got them done, which makes me think more about them. Would you get them or have you got them and have no regrets? x

This image is proof that getting a boob job for modelling is fairly pointless.

Kate Moss topless - nude…. ©undefined

Paul Hodson is off-line
10 July 2012 08:35
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Pah - Kate Moss - she's not a real model!
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

Razoir is off-line
10 July 2012 11:05
JeromeRazoir
Photographer
JeromeRazoir
Devon
Crediton

If you lack confidence, getting implants will not change that. You will just be lacking in confidence with ugly boobs and a five-grand hole in your bank account.

In time capsule contracture is ineveitable. They will then look like a couple of basket-balls stuck on your chest.

Implants are not forever. They have to be removed and replaced, or removed and then a mastoplasty. That gives them a life of about five to seven years.

The removal and replace operation will cost more than the original.

If you want to do it for modelling reasons, then you will lose as many photographers as you will gain. Indeed there is a trend away from false boobs in the glamour market, so you could end up losing more photographers than you gain.
Who but a jazz man would say of Bridget Bardot, "Man, what key is she in?"

17 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Lanny1987 Tashaholz
bob BobWright cgwebster Funder005 lester2705 liteangle ownimage parafotos photostevo redbaron ron Ross85 rscott360 stevegosh TazR2