Dee is off-line
12 October 2014 12:07
xdeex
Model
xdeex
Berkshire
Reading

Quote from AndreyaW
Just wanted to mention a great product I have tried lipvoltage amazing for plumping the lips- last about 3 hours and you can control how much you use.... after discovering this Im not sure Ill be having fillers again!!!!

Thank you for this tip and i hope that your happy with your lips now, from your pictures they look Awesome. You look Gorgeous, and i hope you have found happiness within yourself now. x

Baybee is off-lineSilver Member
14 October 2014 02:59
AndreyaW
Model
AndreyaW
Dorset
Bournemouth

Quote from xdeex
Thank you for this tip and i hope that your happy with your lips now, from your pictures they look Awesome. You look Gorgeous, and i hope you have found happiness within yourself now. x

Hi Hon
Thanks for your lovely comments. Yes I am happy now, I do think defintly worth having the fillers and boob job lol not thinking of anymore.
Hope you enjoy Lip Voltage (ive just finished mine ;-( ) xx

22 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
alishaa Cody EmmieW89 Michelledefeo1 zavego
ansonphotography bobmac chasJ dbphoto digitalmood ElegantCaptures ignite magpie1 modelboutique philippahh Robinsky severndigital stevegosh steveh32 Stewart1988
barlowstudios WeerQwerty