Reminder Secure

Lip Fillers (Resurrected Topic)

29 October 2012 08:02
laurenlangley
Model

I have had them done with Juvederm and after the third time I never needed it again, for some reason the product remained in my lips and looks just how I wanted.
I have had three boob jobs and didn't consider them painful so my pain threshold is quite high.But you can ask for numbing cream first if you like that reduces pain.I don't find it painful.For a two day period your lips may appear swollen and a little lumpy.Then the filler will set and you will see a result.I ended up having two syringes of filler in my lips at once as I wanted a full look.First day or two can't drink except through a straw, smiling hurt and kissing is not recommended for a few days!Smoking should be fine, but as I'm not a smoker can't comment.It really is worth it I love the results I got.
I couldn't give a ha'penny jizz for your Internet-assembled philosophy

Baybee is off-lineSilver Member
30 October 2012 03:05
AndreyaW
Model
AndreyaW
Dorset
Bournemouth

Quote from laurenlangley
I have had them done with Juvederm and after the third time I never needed it again, for some reason the product remained in my lips and looks just how I wanted.
I have had three boob jobs and didn't consider them painful so my pain threshold is quite high.But you can ask for numbing cream first if you like that reduces pain.I don't find it painful.For a two day period your lips may appear swollen and a little lumpy.Then the filler will set and you will see a result.I ended up having two syringes of filler in my lips at once as I wanted a full look.First day or two can't drink except through a straw, smiling hurt and kissing is not recommended for a few days!Smoking should be fine, but as I'm not a smoker can't comment.It really is worth it I love the results I got.

Thanks for sharing that, stunning lady, having looked through your pics, they look fab and def want mine done. Not all surgery goes wrong and we who've had good experiences have to speak up :-D xx

30 October 2012 10:02
laurenlangley
Model

awww thanks hunny.There is no way anyone could tell i've had them done, none of the duck look at all.Im so happy I took the plunge the difference in confidence is amazing xxx

31 March 2014 12:57
AndreyaW
Model
AndreyaW
Dorset
Bournemouth

had them done now lol with Skin clinic In Southampton

Thanks for the tips, it went well and I just wish had them sooner. it was about £268 on promotion with Juvederm that should last between 12-18 months, very pleased with the results and hope they too stay put :-D

31 March 2014 13:01
laurenlangley
Model

Lip venom is the newest thing, it increases your lips by around 40 percent, even though I am happy with my lips I bought some its AMAZING even trounces too faced into a cocked hat! Andreya I am glad to hear your treatment went well,it's something that is a great idea to try, if you don't mind needles too much, or if you do, don't look!Not everyone ends up with a trout pout its only girls that go to extremes that end up looking silly xx

10 April 2014 04:45
AndreyaW
Model
AndreyaW
Dorset
Bournemouth

Quote from laurenlangley
Lip venom is the newest thing, it increases your lips by around 40 percent, even though I am happy with my lips I bought some its AMAZING even trounces too faced into a cocked hat! Andreya I am glad to hear your treatment went well,it's something that is a great idea to try, if you don't mind needles too much, or if you do, don't look!Not everyone ends up with a trout pout its only girls that go to extremes that end up looking silly xx

Thanks for the tip re venom, I bought some a while back, but has a horrible tint lol so haven't been using it. I've had lip fillers twice now, pleased with them as my top lip was disappearing. yeah the only thing I didn't like was the needdle, but eyes shut and its ok . lol I shall get some lip venom, shame they don't stock them in shops, looked everywhere. pleased your fillers have stayed, would be great if mine did too, save some money xx

05 October 2014 04:36
AndreyaW
Model
AndreyaW
Dorset
Bournemouth

Just wanted to mention a great product I have tried lipvoltage amazing for plumping the lips- last about 3 hours and you can control how much you use.... after discovering this Im not sure Ill be having fillers again!!!!

Amber West is off-line
05 October 2014 09:59
Amber6
Model
Amber6
Dumfries and Galloway

Oh cheers for the tip - going to order some! x

Dee is off-line
12 October 2014 11:59
xdeex
Model
xdeex
Berkshire
Reading

Quote from Glossypinklipstick
SK:N do this and even do packages and free Consultations.  I work for Health Village at Lakeside Thurrock just over Dartford Bridge and we offer all your health care needs under one roof as well as Spa Beauty Treatments. We have a SK:N Clinic on site and every other thursday we do fillers. You can go to thier website and find your nearest SK:N. They also do Laser hair removal lips,bikini, underarm etc. You can book through thier website. I suggest you contact them and get a free consultation. We open late as well.

www.healthvillage.co.uk
@HV_Thurrock

Thank you Glossypinklipstick. I will look at the website and have a think about whether to go through wiith this or not. In the future. Thank you for your help! x

Dee is off-line
12 October 2014 12:05
xdeex
Model
xdeex
Berkshire
Reading

Quote from laurenlangley
I have had them done with Juvederm and after the third time I never needed it again, for some reason the product remained in my lips and looks just how I wanted. I have had three boob jobs and didn't consider them painful so my pain threshold is quite high.But you can ask for numbing cream first if you like that reduces pain.I don't find it painful.For a two day period your lips may appear swollen and a little lumpy.Then the filler will set and you will see a result.I ended up having two syringes of filler in my lips at once as I wanted a full look.First day or two can't drink except through a straw, smiling hurt and kissing is not recommended for a few days!Smoking should be fine, but as I'm not a smoker can't comment.It really is worth it I love the results I got.

I must admit you look Beautiful in your pictures, Your lips look Amazing. Your tips are also useful. Thanks for sharing them x

16 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
ElleLaura kacie Rosamund RoxyMendez
Blancho daveo Djanimation ellessephotography jackw MIB nickdandalos pandaface Thunder_Photos tms tony121
Discretion