Reminder Secure

Lip Fillers (Resurrected Topic)

22 July 2012 09:04
Tayla
Model

I think lip fillers look awesome
don't fall in love with someone you can live with, fall in love with someone you can't live without ♥

Aston Wilde is off-lineSilver Member
22 July 2012 09:28
ndcent007
Model
ndcent007
Shropshire
telford

I really wouldn't worry , you have beutiful lips and smile. Sometimes it's nice to be different too hunx

22 July 2012 09:40
laurenlangley
Model

I think you are beautiful too.looking through your pics you really are gorgeous and don't NEED it done but sometimes its a case of WANTING something rather than needing it, for your own self esteem.x
I couldn't give a ha'penny jizz for your Internet-assembled philosophy

Dee is off-line
22 July 2012 20:08
xdeex
Model
xdeex
Berkshire
Reading

Quote from laurenlangley
I think you are beautiful too.looking through your pics you really are gorgeous and don't NEED it done but sometimes its a case of WANTING something rather than needing it, for your own self esteem.x

Thank you Sweetheart

I'm glad you think i dont need them ..I'm happy to hear about teh too faced stuff too..I have never come across it before and i love make-up ..Im probably boots/House of frasers best costumers aha :P

Your Beautiful to hun..

Thank you for the tips..It's appreciated ..

I would rather try something like too faced if that don't work then i will concider other options and your right about teh self esteem i have a low self esteem and feel its something i need to work on ..

Thank Lauren xxx

Dee is off-line
22 July 2012 20:10
xdeex
Model
xdeex
Berkshire
Reading

Quote from ndcent007
I really wouldn't worry , you have beutiful lips and smile. Sometimes it's nice to be different too hunx

Thank You Sweetie..

Oh i smile to much in pictures..I need to be softer in expressions and try versatile things..

You have some Gorgeous image's in your portfolio..A lovely shape figure too ..

xxx

Dee is off-line
22 July 2012 20:12
xdeex
Model
xdeex
Berkshire
Reading

Quote from Tayla
I think lip fillers look awesome

Yes i have seen some which look really good and some bad ones too..I guess its picking the right person who will give you the results you desire..They are an awesome idea for people with thin lips like me aha :P i will try out Lauren's advice about the too faced stuff and if that dont work then maybe i will concider some sort of procedure

xxx

Aston Wilde is off-lineSilver Member
22 July 2012 20:20
ndcent007
Model
ndcent007
Shropshire
telford

Quote from xdeex
Thank You Sweetie..

Oh i smile to much in pictures..I need to be softer in expressions and try versatile things..
You have some Gorgeous image's in your portfolio..A lovely shape figure too ..
xxx

and of course your most rated picture is one of you smiling, i dont like having small boobs, i hate infact, but i know they are in good shape, sometimes risking the nice natural look,for something cosmetic can turn out bad. I also know that sometimes you just got to have that thing you really want... but just be cautious.

aston xxx

Dee is off-line
23 July 2012 21:39
xdeex
Model
xdeex
Berkshire
Reading

Quote from ndcent007
and of course your most rated picture is one of you smiling, i dont like having small boobs, i hate infact, but i know they are in good shape, sometimes risking the nice natural look,for something cosmetic can turn out bad. I also know that sometimes you just got to have that thing you really want... but just be cautious. aston xxx

Aww Thank you Hun ..Yes i guess it's good to smile (sometimes) depending on what genre someone is after ..

I would love a Commercial career as well as a Glamour one..Let's hope one day my dream will come true

You look fine and in proportion ..You have a Natural figure that rocks ..

I will keep on the lip plumpers and let;s see how that goes first ..Hopefully there will be an improvement lol :P

Dee xxx

24 July 2012 03:56
Glossypinklipstick
Photographer

Quote from xdeex
I am very self consious of my lips..i have always felt that way..I know im far from perfect but i would like to have full lips..I have tried all lip plumpers but they dont really do much ..Its my top lip i hate the most..

I Have health issues..

Does anyone have any advice and know of anyone who could do this procidure ..

What do people recommend regarding this and what procidures are best?

Dee xxx.

SK:N do this and even do packages and free Consultations.  I work for Health Village at Lakeside Thurrock just over Dartford Bridge and we offer all your health care needs under one roof as well as Spa Beauty Treatments. We have a SK:N Clinic on site and every other thursday we do fillers. You can go to thier website and find your nearest SK:N. They also do Laser hair removal lips,bikini, underarm etc. You can book through thier website. I suggest you contact them and get a free consultation. We open late as well.

www.healthvillage.co.uk
@HV_Thurrock

Paul www.glossypinklipstick.co.uk

Baybee is off-lineSilver Member
29 October 2012 07:05
AndreyaW
Model
AndreyaW
Dorset
Bournemouth

The best lip plummer i tried and agree i have to agree with you girls are:
1-Too faced @ £18
2- Sally Hansen from £3 (Savers have them cheap!)

stilla and mac make good ones too. and Lip Venom (only available)

I too want my lips done, i have thought about it for so long.

I get put off when people say it hurts so much they wouldnt do it again, but ive had a boob job and i shouldnt be scared.

More infor please at to healing times, can u smoke after having them done, and pain wise, what can u compare it too??
x

33 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
AdelineE Alexa_Fierce92 Brightonblonde MissCaraJane RoxyMendez Sarahlou73
3rd_Angle Andy_B asnphotography Belemboo Brian2008 copperbronze david1500 dby47 Dvass ElegantCaptures GlasgowPhotographer iankerr ignite jyp kaosrox lester2705 lify Matt1988 mlp MusetoView PHP_Photography Pmeswani rowephoto stevegosh storm321 thestarglider Willy72