Lip Fillers (Resurrected Topic)

Dee is off-line
07 July 2012 08:52
xdeex
Model
xdeex
Berkshire
Reading

I am very self consious of my lips..i have always felt that way..I know im far from perfect but i would like to have full lips..I have tried all lip plumpers but they dont really do much ..Its my top lip i hate the most..

I Have health issues..

Does anyone have any advice and know of anyone who could do this procidure ..

What do people recommend regarding this and what procidures are best?

Dee xxx.

Hazel Ashton is off-line
07 July 2012 10:23
Hazel_Ashton
Model
Hazel_Ashton
West Yorkshire
Leeds

I'm same with mine! I think they are to thin :-( the best plumper i've used is sexy motherpucker it does work quite well especially if you wear it over lip stick or a lip stain frown
Hazel - Contact me for any photoshoots you want to do if your interested

07 July 2012 10:33
ASHLEA_LOUISE
Model

I've had lip fillers, juviderm, and restylyne before.. Both are injected into your lips, and last 6 monthsish.
You can have as little or as much as you like, and using a good company can give really good results, not all look duck like!
Try transform.com.. Or harley street.

X
keep model warm for optimum results.....

Dee is off-line
07 July 2012 12:27
xdeex
Model
xdeex
Berkshire
Reading

Quote from Hazel_Ashton
I'm same with mine! I think they are to thin :-( the best plumper i've used is sexy motherpucker it does work quite well especially if you wear it over lip stick or a lip stain frown

Hello Hazel

Thank you for responding..

Oh you are beautiful dont be to harsh on yourself..

I know how you feel about having thin lips..it can make you feel rubbish about yourself and i love full lips..i have not got that and i really wish i could he he :P

I will look in to it and if i find any information that is helpful would you like me to pass on the details?(not that you need it,but if thats how you feel i understand)..

Dee xxx.

Dee is off-line
07 July 2012 12:30
xdeex
Model
xdeex
Berkshire
Reading

Quote from ASHLEA_LOUISE
I've had lip fillers, juviderm, and restylyne before.. Both are injected into your lips, and last 6 monthsish. You can have as little or as much as you like, and using a good company can give really good results, not all look duck like! Try transform.com.. Or harley street. X

OMG ..Your one of my favourite Glamour Model's on this site (i have a few that i like he he) :P Your one of them and in my favourites :P

i will look in to everything Beautiful and if its not to expensive i will most likely go ahead with it..The information is really handy ..THANK YOUUU

xxx.

Hazel Ashton is off-line
08 July 2012 10:13
Hazel_Ashton
Model
Hazel_Ashton
West Yorkshire
Leeds

Quote from xdeex
Hello Hazel

Thank you for responding..

Oh you are beautiful dont be to harsh on yourself..

I know how you feel about having thin lips..it can make you feel rubbish about yourself and i love full lips..i have not got that and i really wish i could he he :P

I will look in to it and if i find any information that is helpful would you like me to pass on the details?(not that you need it,but if thats how you feel i understand)..

Dee xxx.

Yes that'd be cool let me know the price too :-)
Hazel - Contact me for any photoshoots you want to do if your interested

Dee is off-line
08 July 2012 21:49
xdeex
Model
xdeex
Berkshire
Reading

Quote from Hazel_Ashton
Yes that'd be cool let me know the price too :-)

Of course hun..are you willing to travel?

I'm mainly looking in or around reading and doing my research

20 July 2012 07:05
alshepherd
Model

girlies your lips look lovely, quick fix would be menthol lip gloss (or chilli lipgloss), it helps bring the blood to the surface giving them a plumper look x
See my full portfolio at http://anniesnow.wix.com/official

Dee is off-line
20 July 2012 16:37
xdeex
Model
xdeex
Berkshire
Reading

Quote from alshepherd
girlies your lips look lovely, quick fix would be menthol lip gloss (or chilli lipgloss), it helps bring the blood to the surface giving them a plumper look x

Thank you for the Tip Hun

I will have a good look around Town for some place's where i can get Plumper lips..

I'm using a Lip Plumper at the moment Sally Hensen..It seems to work good ..Just thought id share xxx

22 July 2012 08:58
laurenlangley
Model

The best instant lip plumper is Too Faced comes in clear and tinted from Boots.You can get it a bit cheaper on ebay.I'd say it makes my lips around 30 percent fuller.
I have juvederm in my lips and I haven't had them done in years but weirdly they have stayed plump.They weren't thin to start with I just wanted a bigger pout.Its seven years since I had them done at a cost of 300 pounds and the product has stayed in my lips, noone has been able to tell me why but im delighted!But try too faced first, it is still the best lip enhancer ive used, it stings some people but thats what makes them larger!I love it!x
I couldn't give a ha'penny jizz for your´╗┐ Internet-assembled philosophy

28 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Alexis92 Exoticangel infinitelizzy poppylapilule tanyacox
ad360photo andy_howard andygstudios frankpht GlasgowPhotographer grahamsphotography HarishPadalia James7799 keltica Kjoservices lenspoynter manchestertog1 MIB paletesdeluz philippahh redbaron redmedia rscott360 Snooper911 somers stevegosh Steveharratt swalsh58