Reminder Secure

HAYFEVER!!!!!

07 July 2012 02:35
BexClark22
Model

I have had the worst hay fever off all time this this year, have been to the docs and had prescription tablets and still didn't work, does anyone know of any good hay fever tablets?

Thank you in advance!

Spike is off-line
07 July 2012 02:56
Spike
Photographer
Spike
Hertfordshire
St Albans

Try sainsburys or wilkinsons own brands same active ingredient as the named brands but about a quarter the price.
"Photoshop is there to cut diamonds, not polish turds"

07 July 2012 02:56
anthonyk0911
Photographer

Zirtek and Clarityn work fine for me, so does Piriton (yes, the kids medicine lol) :-)

07 July 2012 02:59
Jody_Maginnis
Model

I use boots own tablets plus anasal spray and eyedrops.But none of them work fully, they just relieve the symptons.  But i do prefer boots own brand Non drowsy. As the piriton ones just made feel like lying down and going to sleep.

07 July 2012 03:02
BexClark22
Model

Thank you all was looking for a non drowsy I am using superdrug own at the moment which worked amazingly for a few months but now seem to not work at all, so going on the hunt for some today, so will try some mentioned!

Thank you again!! It is driving me loopy now!

John McNairn is off-line
07 July 2012 03:14
Fox2006
Photographer
Fox2006
Tayside
Dundee

The Tescos ones work too (1 per day type).....same ingrediants as the rest, the non drowsy Piriton is good but they are only 4 hour ones.
Strangely I've not been affected much this year, last year was terrible
Erica Von Stein - jealousy does manky things to people.

07 July 2012 03:16
BexClark22
Model

Quote from Fox2006
The Tescos ones work too (1 per day type).....same ingrediants as the rest, the non drowsy Piriton is good but they are only 4 hour ones.
Strangely I've not been affected much this year, last year was terrible

I didnt realise tesco did them! Ohh I may get those then! I was in OZ last year so didn't suffer, but this has been the worst year yet! I would have thought in the rain the pollen would be damp and wouldn't affect me so bad (wishful thinking maybe lol!!)

markthetog is off-line
07 July 2012 03:48
markeewould
Photographer

West Midlands
Birmingham

vasline up the nose, just a smear, works for me

murphyspal is off-lineSilver Member
07 July 2012 04:10
murphyspal
Photographer
murphyspal
Glasgow

I had the same problem last year and a friend's wife who does homeopathy made me some pills. I've always been sceptical about homeopathy, and maybe there is something pschological about it, but they worked a treat. Just a thought. On hayfever tablets I agree supermarket brands are often just as good as big name ones. A spray called beconase usually works quite well in experience too.
I'm ahead of my time, but only by 15 min

Ian Payne is off-line
07 July 2012 04:20
extra_mayo
Photographer
extra_mayo
Kent
Gillingham

I use Clarityn.

They seem to work ok for me.

Ian

33 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Modeljo29 Sifx xamberx
Cheshunt83 cliffc davetse digineil dirkus duncanjames ellessephotography For_Arts_Sake forden_photo Gigar72 Gordee Hairflicks jackw James7799 john_at_tina_spice keltica Ladiesman lester2705 lextalionis Lssm2 Lumen mikehemmings modelimaging Photojoe670 powerbook92 Rscott360 south_photographer steveh32 Stevew1 Willjamieson