Reminder Secure

Previous Casting Calls

Jonathan is off-line
04 July 2012 13:37
SandyCamel
Photographer
SandyCamel
Nottinghamshire

I am probably missing something obvious - really - but it doesn't seem possible to delete your own previous and now 'in-active' casting calls.

It doesn't really matter I suppose, but it perhaps uses space on the Pure-storm  hard disc  ?

Is there a reason why they cannot be deleted I wonder ?

Jonathan.

Relax, take it easy and float down-stream with the Sandy Camel

Bob is off-linePlatinum Member
04 July 2012 13:40
Bob
Photographer
Bob
Devon
Honiton

You can delete them through the Edit button. I've done it a couple of times with those that I was getting too many late responses to.
Bob

Jonathan is off-line
04 July 2012 13:44
SandyCamel
Photographer
SandyCamel
Nottinghamshire

Quote from Bob
You can delete them through the Edit button. I've done it a couple of times with those that I was getting too many late responses to.
Bob

Thank's Bob,

But:

I can see the 'turn casting call off'  button, but no delete the whole thing - they just hang around as 'previous casting calls' ?

Bob is off-linePlatinum Member
04 July 2012 15:41
Bob
Photographer
Bob
Devon
Honiton

Only you can see your old ones. All we see is Sorry but there are no active casting calls for SandyCamel at present

If they were completely deleted we wouldn't be able to revive them if we needed to. On a couple of occasions when I have been unable to match a shortlisted model's availability with my own and the deadline has been fast approaching I have turned Casting Calls back on and sent a link to models advertising availability inside the shoot window. It's a very handy ability to have.
Bob

Jonathan is off-line
05 July 2012 01:35
SandyCamel
Photographer
SandyCamel
Nottinghamshire

Ah, I see, thank you Bob.

Have a great day over there.

Jonathan.

G Jack B is off-line
11 July 2012 06:20
Plymjack
Photographer
Plymjack
Devon
Plymouth

Still would be useful to be able to delete old calls, turning them off and on does not help as they will remain "dated" so no one will see them unless they search for them!
Real Bread Cook by day, BTL landlord & IT Guru - who said men can't multitask!

15 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
chosin pinklilly SJH30
bogan browny7 dave_a Edphoto FirstLifePhotography Hazy martinchristie paulj1980 photostevo redtail RenedeHaan Steveh32