Reminder Secure

Any issues with messages/casting applications not reaching recipient?

This thread is currently locked
29 June 2012 17:19
Violet_Ecstasy
Model

I have 6 sent messages since March that haven't even been read.
5 are responses to castings, 3 to the same person. These 5 members have all logged in since.
The other was a reference request to a model, who hasn't logged in so I can understand that one. 
If they reached the recipient and were just deleted unopened then that's a bit 

Tempus Fugit is off-lineSilver Member
29 June 2012 17:32
pinkbuildingphotography
Photographer
pinkbuildingphotography
Tayside

Maybe they have blocked/ ignored you.

I have a couple of people on block so I don't know if they have emailed me or not.
Riding on the Gotterdammerung. Down and down she goes. Where she stops no one knows.

30 June 2012 17:06
Violet_Ecstasy
Model

I don't know why anyone would've blocked me. I don't cause trouble, or pester anyone. There's only one person who I have messaged more than once in response to a casting, a simple "no thank you" would've done but I haven't even had that. 
The other one did respond to my first application and then said "I will add you to my favourites as I may have some future shoots planned that you may be interested in."

Are there any moderators who can check if I've been blocked? 

Jen Somerfield ♥ is off-lineGold Member
30 June 2012 17:12
JenSomerfield
Model
JenSomerfield
Bristol
Bristol

When you are blocked I think you physically aren't able to email them.

I know this because ##### has not paid me, I am upset, I have left him a blue face, and he has blocked me. I am physically not able to message the *u**er, it tells me I'm blocked, so it's not like it appears in my sentbox.

Hugh is off-lineGold Member
30 June 2012 17:56
Hugh
Photographer
Hugh
Dyfed
Aberystwyth

Quote from JenSomerfield
When you are blocked I think you physically aren't able to email them.

I know this because ##### has not paid me, I am upset, I have left him a blue face, and he has blocked me. I am physically not able to message the *u**er, it tells me I'm blocked, so it's not like it appears in my sentbox.

I can probably give you some of ####'s friends addresses if you would like to send a postcard reminding him he hasn't paid you for nude modelling and ask them to forward it to him. That would certainly be noticed.
It's not Fine Art just because it's in Black and White.

16 July 2012 15:49
Violet_Ecstasy
Model

Responded to moderator PM, used contact us link about 2 weeks ago. No response. Messages still unread.
Very strange.
Administrator Input
Quote from Violet_Ecstasy
Messages still unread. Very strange.

An Administrator ran a check and found that only five messages out of around six hundred sent from this account, three to one member over a three month period and one each to two others, had not been opened and determined there was no evident problem. If there had been a problem, the webmaster would have investigated and tried to resolve the issue. As the same individual had been messaged three times but chosen not to open the work requests it is clear that no Block was in place.

17 July 2012 01:43
Violet_Ecstasy
Model

Thank you, I'm just being ignored by those people then. 

18 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
emmac89 Winterlilly
cliffc digitalphotos GlasgowPhotographer jamesboswell kai_kul PhotoSpyroS photostevo rscott360 skymouse soulc Steveh32 ttstinger TWO50 vapourtrail viewphotographic Willjamieson