This thread is being watched by 1 person
Cara Cutlarna is off-line
28 June 2012 08:42
Newport_Model
Model
Newport_Model
South Glamorgan
Cardiff

I'm so excited! I have booked to get my breats enlarged! some may not agree with this but I've been looking to do this for ages. I have got a loan and was saving for my booking fee which I now have paid an am getting it done at the end of this year!

Once it's done I will then be working to topless levels also! I think I'm the only model I've seen on here (over 18 obviously) that has a maximum level of lingerie!

So excited!
1 hour £20 3 hours £40 5 hours £50

28 June 2012 08:49
1919_Images
Photographer

Good luck with that if its what you want, I must point out that I'd guess less than half the models on here work to topless, on MM its probably only around 25% so youre certainly not on your own at the moment.

28 June 2012 08:59
rattusratus
Model

there are ONLY models over 18 on here
300 men have died in lincoln county in the last 3 years...... but what you must remember is i did not shoot them all

Derek is off-line
28 June 2012 09:19
Scarecrow
Photographer
Scarecrow
Kent
Faversham

Also be aware that there are some photographers who do not work with 'enhanced' models. I have no doubt that your bookings will jump when you add topless to your levels, but just be aware that there is also a downside from a modelling point of view.

Jen Somerfield ♥ is off-lineGold Member
28 June 2012 09:40
JenSomerfield
Model
JenSomerfield
Bristol
Bristol

Loads of models here only work to lingerie. And loads of photographers don't book models with cosmetic surgery. It's good you're doing what you want for yourself though!

Jodie Ellen is off-lineSilver Member
28 June 2012 09:41
JodieEllen
Model
JodieEllen
Kent

Quote from Newport_Model I'm so excited! I have booked to get my breats enlarged! some may not agree with this but I've been looking to do this for ages. I have got a loan and was saving for my booking fee which I now have paid an am getting it done at the end of this year! Once it's done I will then be working to topless levels also! I think I'm the only model I've seen on here (over 18 obviously) that has a maximum level of lingerie! So excited!

woooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

28 June 2012 10:39
River
Model

I only work to lingerie Good luck lovely!
"I do this because Im having fun. The minute I stop having fun, I'll just walk away"- Heath Ledger

Paul Hodson is off-line
28 June 2012 11:34
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Quote from Newport_Model

Once it's done I will then be working to topless levels also! I think I'm the only model I've seen on here (over 18 obviously) that has a maximum level of lingerie!

You have not looked very hard then! It will probably reduce your chance of working with the best photographers - but if you are doing it for yourself that's great.
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

King13 is off-lineSilver Member
28 June 2012 12:45
kingnorman13NK
Photographer

London

That's one thing I don't beleve anyone suggested when you asked for comments on your Port! It would be interesting to see if the photographers that were being recommended to you, and those you were selecting to improve your Port would prefer the before or the after. I would probably be discouraged, but if you have convinced yourself - I hope it will be all you wished for.

Good luck.

28 June 2012 12:55
BaileyK
Model

Make sure you get the best surgeon,
You don't want bad implants.
You may like the fake look but I love the real looking boob jobs!
Try not to go too big for the skin you have free.

Good luck xxx

10 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
chosin Donna654321 ElleLaura Kaitlynlakenxxx
davidhunt diphoto George99 RenedeHaan VB_Photo viewphotographic