2muchglam is off-line
27 June 2012 03:54
2muchglam
Photographer
2muchglam
Central
Falkirk

this may well be a daft idea, i have lots of them laugh
But seems to me a fairly simple thing to set up a system for members through the calendar code.
My idea would be when inputting a shoot date you would have an extra contact email which would be someone you choose.
and say 8 hours after the shoot time has passed the system could email that contact to inform them the shoot is over.
then just simple code could add a back safe button on the calendar after shoot time to stop this generated email.

Now i know the site has absolutely no need to add this sort of feature and they do a good job guarding our online side of safety
im just throwing an idea out there.

Also i know its not a difficult or glitchy script because i just did something similar for a parcel delivered script for a magento based website 
and if I can write it into magento then for this code it should be simple angry

Paul Hodson is off-line
27 June 2012 04:09
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

I have absolutely no idea what this would achieve! Surely any model (or photographer!) who feels should make similar arrangements with a friend letting them know where they are?
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

27 June 2012 04:18
Socialdisaster
Photographer

Or perhaps if the model was really that worried, she could tell her mate to txt her 8 hours after the time to check shes ok.
Modesty is just arrogance in stealth mode

Moi is off-line
27 June 2012 04:20
clearview_photography
Photographer
clearview_photography
County Durham
North East

Sounds a bit like you've produced some code and now want somewhere to use it

Models Ive worked with either text or ring someone when the shoots over or if we are extending the shoot

The most dangerous creation of any society is the man who has nothing to lose." - James Baldwin

2muchglam is off-line
27 June 2012 04:27
2muchglam
Photographer
2muchglam
Central
Falkirk

First of all i did say it could be a daft idea, secondly i could not use that software anywhere else i wrote it for a company under licence and as such it cannot be resold or used without their permission.
I did also mention it was for a magento based system so would be useless here anyway.

I simply thought it could be an extra bit of help for models or photographers joining that don't have much experience yet but as usual I have typed without thinking.
I find it amazing though how quick certain people are to damn people on this forum, not all but certain people on here i only see post to put others down, sad really

27 June 2012 04:39
Socialdisaster
Photographer

Honestly, if you say it's a daft idea, you don't have much grounds for complaint when people agree.

Moi is off-line
27 June 2012 04:41
clearview_photography
Photographer
clearview_photography
County Durham
North East

Quote from 2muchglam
First of all i did say it could be a daft idea, secondly i could not use that software anywhere else i wrote it for a company under licence and as such it cannot be resold or used without their permission.
I did also mention it was for a magento based system so would be useless here anyway.

I simply thought it could be an extra bit of help for models or photographers joining that don't have much experience yet but as usual I have typed without thinking.
I find it amazing though how quick certain people are to damn people on this forum, not all but certain people on here i only see post to put others down, sad really

mph,  Socialdisaster now look what youve done!

Naughty boys
The most dangerous creation of any society is the man who has nothing to lose." - James Baldwin

Moi is off-line
27 June 2012 04:42
clearview_photography
Photographer
clearview_photography
County Durham
North East

Quote from Socialdisaster
Honestly, if you say it's a daft idea, you don't have much grounds for complaint when people agree.

I disagree or is that me being negative ??

27 June 2012 04:43
Socialdisaster
Photographer

Quote from clearview_photography
mph,  Socialdisaster now look what youve done!

Naughty boys

Sowwy daad.

Are you going to spank me for it?

Please?

27 June 2012 04:43
Socialdisaster
Photographer

Quote from clearview_photography
 I disagree or is that me being negative ??

I don't know, I'm lost in a sea of negatives and double negatives.

24 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
celebrateeverymoment
antoinewynn bengie clarmike D_H_P diphoto Don_Dark Edenbailey eosfan Essexjohn gshocker30 imageatthemill JohnDentonPhoto kennmac1957 MIB mrdl Njsphotography orca_photography panda49 plld psn Thunder_Photos Twilightphotography xcellent