This thread is currently locked
Rod Fitzpatrick is off-line
24 June 2012 14:29
Photorod
Photographer
Photorod
Leicestershire
Leicester

I have the opportunuty to organise a group shoot at Rothley Court Hotel which is just outside of Leicester with ALL monies being donated directly to Loros Cancer Hospice. It would be on a Tuesday from 3pm for as long as we like thus enabling use of varying light right into darkness. I have photos of various aspects of the hotel and grounds which I will put up if there is any interest.
I would be looking for £10 each per person and as the Hotel requires NO money then ALL £10 goes to Loros.
I am looking for Photographers and Models and make up artists are welcome. Each model and/or make up artist worked with must receive a disc of images from each photographer worked with (I will keep a record and check on this).

This post ito gauge interest before I start to arrange anything so please respond as quickly as possible if you are definitely interested and available on Tuesdays after 3pm.

Regards to all

Rod

Photorod

25 June 2012 04:29
back2basics
Photographer

Put me down as interested

25 June 2012 04:32
RobM
Photographer

I am interested, and happy to donate the £10 to LOROS, can you confirm that all attending models, photogs and MUA's will be paying equally please.

A group shot for charity on another site wants photog's to pay £30 and give images to models and MUA's but they don't pay anything which I think is wrong

Have the hotel set any limits of levels of nudity etc, if so please publish so we can know
Remember: If you can't have fun doing it, then it ain't worth doing

nikonuser is off-lineSilver Member
25 June 2012 04:43
nikonuser
Photographer
nikonuser
Warwickshire
Rugby & Middlesbrough...I Commute!

Interested so put my name in the hat to please, any idea of what date?
I do this for a hobby ~ i shoot for fun ~ i just enjoy photography! Happy to work with begginers & newbies, lets have a laugh and see what we can create.

Rod Fitzpatrick is off-line
25 June 2012 05:53
Photorod
Photographer
Photorod
Leicestershire
Leicester

The cost will be £10 each to everybody including Photographers, Models and Make up artists. I think it is fair that everyone pays the same as everyone will gain images from the shoot. I am sure that this relatively small amount is within everyones budget considering the possible results they will receive.

I have not checked regarding nudity but as there will possibly be guests at the hotel (obviously they won't close the whole hotel) then I would expect any nudity would have to be extremely discreet. I will have a word with the manager about this now that I know there is interest in the shoot.

Current dates are Tuesday 17th July from 3pm or Tuesday 14th August from 3pm with no end time limit on either date.
If there is enough interest or if those who attend would like, I could actually book both dates but probably best to do one first and gauge it from there.

27 June 2012 04:24
RobM
Photographer

Are you anticipating that we will be outside or shooting using speedlights or can we bring studio flash etc? and if so can we have access to mains power
Remember: If you can't have fun doing it, then it ain't worth doing

Dave Fish is off-line
30 June 2012 14:35
davefish
Photographer

West Midlands

I would definitely be interested.

MARK WALDEN is off-line
30 June 2012 14:44
markwalden
Photographer
markwalden
Staffordshire
BURNTWOOD

I would be interested

JackR is off-line
30 June 2012 20:20
Jack_Russell
Photographer
Jack_Russell
West Midlands
Burntwood

me too

Bish is off-lineGold Member
01 July 2012 09:52
bish
Photographer
bish
Lincolnshire
Gedney, Nr Spalding

I am interetsed in the shoot, Aug date suits me best.

13 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Amazonian_chub Henryjohn missloulou OlgaCabaeva
BobWright flipcourt grahamsphotography gwentman ignite Ladiesman MIB NATKINS skinz