Reminder Secure

Bristol, UK - Big Bristol Harbour Outdoor Group Shoot -- Tue 17 Jul 7 pm till late

This thread is being watched by 2 people
Andrew Mills is off-line
22 June 2012 06:49
AndyM
Photographer

Bristol
Bristol

Hear ye, hear ye!

Jessekay and J├╝rgen & Jochim invite you to the inaugural Big Bristol Harbour Outdoor Group Shoot down on picturesque waterfront on Tuesday 17 July from 7pm till late (including sunset).

All photographers and models are invited to join us for an evening of shooting and meeting new faces that is open to all, new and experienced.

The harbour side offers a load of great places to shoot, and we will stick to the public waterfront area between SS Great Britain and M-Shed. This is all on public land and in a visible public area so not suitable for nude or similar (just so you have been warned.)

Models: look your best and turn up. (Bring a friend if you are new and shy.)

Photographers: bring your own kit but make it portable -- this is all outdoors.

There is no cost. This will be a group TFCD shoot, so bring your cards or pen and paper. There is no limit to numbers because it is an open, public area so just come along.

This is an open call for what will be a fun event. Just register your name here and help spread the word. This should be big, fun and great for your portfolios.

Parking is available at the carpark (sat nav BS1 6JN) on Caledonian Road and Cumberland Road. (Obviously, be sensible and look after your selves and your equipment. No liability for your stuff, however.) Meet by the water next to the SS Great Britain entrance (no affiliation) and take it from there.

See you there!

(Sorry no list of attendees as you cannot edit posts after there are replies)

Blofeld is off-line
22 June 2012 13:31
FocusPhotos
Photographer

Bristol

Hi, new here but being local I imagine I'll come along, would be good to meet some others and the harbour festival is always a fantastic event.

Jim

GARY POWELL is off-line
16 July 2012 15:40
constables photography
Photographer
This member has been reset to pending

Devon
EXMOUTH

Hi Andy

I am up at Ashton Gate for FOTOVISION tomorrow, is the shoot still on at the dock tomorrow evening?
If it is I may stay on for it.
Please update me by reply

cheers

Gary

Andrew Mills is off-line
17 July 2012 04:06
AndyM
Photographer

Bristol
Bristol

Quote from constables photography
Hi Andy

I am up at Ashton Gate for FOTOVISION tomorrow, is the shoot still on at the dock tomorrow evening?
If it is I may stay on for it.
Please update me by reply

cheers

Gary

Hi, nothing has been said about cancelling it, so it's still good to go.

21 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
BlueLah bonni_cuffs danixhale ElleLaura Sacha4creative Satrina
bbphotos BOBREEVES clearview_photography david1500 dby47 eosfan James7799 jpegster keltica PeppeArena peteb Photojames43 Reynard steveh32 swalsh58