Children's Cancer Hospice fundraiser - July 12

This thread is being watched by 3 people
Chris Dee is off-line
14 July 2012 15:00
ChrisD
Photographer
ChrisD
Hampshire

Tomorrow is nearly upon us all. To whom it may concern ... MODELS please be advised that if you want me to shoot you I ask for a model release to be signed and I must have proof of your age by way of a positive form of i.d. ( for example a passport, driving licence, birth certificate, national insurance/student/medical card )

Although this is a charity shoot I must have age verification from you, basically, no i.d. no shoot. Any under 18's MUST be accompanied by a parent or guardian, if not I will not shoot you : simples.

I look forward to meeting everyone tomorrow, I will be aiming to arrive VERY early to help Barney set up before kick off, he has put in a tremendous amount of work already and I'd like to thank him publicly for his efforts so far.

Here's to a good day !

Chris Dee is off-line
17 July 2012 10:18
ChrisD
Photographer
ChrisD
Hampshire

Just wanted to publicly thank Barney Douglas for his sterling efforts in organising the charity group shoot for child cancer on Sunday. Also I must mention the young lady ( who's name I'm afraid I don't know ) that toiled tirelessly away in the background working as a mua for some of the models. To those I did get chance to take some photos of ... thank you very much.

22 July 2012 16:51
onebadpuppy
Photographer

I am so pleased it all went well, if you do anything like this again get in touch, I will find a few bob for you. Out of interest, which models turned up on the day?

Barney Douglas is off-line
23 July 2012 02:38
bdfoto
Photographer
bdfoto
West Sussex
Worthing

Quote from onebadpuppy
I am so pleased it all went well, if you do anything like this again get in touch, I will find a few bob for you. Out of interest, which models turned up on the day?

Attendees (many on Purestorm):

Models: Elspeth Gibson, Rita DamperJodele Mitchell, Marie Osman, Mishka Yarrow, Anda Bergman, Karla Lisher, Frankie May, Clodagh Pickavance, Susie Jones, Antonia Bell, Victoria Rogers, Amy Summers, Zoe Garcia

Togs: Andrew Kent, Graham Sapsford, Dave Bulling, David Boys, David Elliott, John Tostevin, Barney Douglas, Andy Owen, Chris Dee, James Delta, Shaun Hodge, Fabio Sceac, Agnes Lilla Forrai and Jim Selby

MUAs: Toni Ainsworth. Mishka Yarrow

Apologies to anyone I missed

Barney
"Simplicity in Photography for over 25 Years"

30 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
bonni_cuffs Craigchesham Maryrose Teela
andrewf Andy_B bbphotos beachman carshaltonkev cliffc Danneu david1500 djb1 duncanjames Gaudinio Ianmcculloch iestyn Images1854 James7799 john_at_tina_spice JohnDentonPhoto mareeoosh mauricesimagery modelboutique nemesis pixelking Rscott360 Rule_of_Thumb Shootonlocation Speedbird1977